Strong shots AIM is veered somehow
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Dear operator
Please reset the possibility of the software to interfere in aim of strong shots.
This can be seen when watching game as a spectator. Let me explain. All spectators can see how players are aiming their shots. But when strong shots are performed by players and aim is chosen (and it is good aim) in last split of second the aim jumps just a bit and of course that is already not good aim and player do not find any luck. Why does this JUMP of aim happen? Can the server not interfere in players cnosen aim and leave the players aim unchanged.
All guys can confirm and understand what I am talking about.
I raise this issue since I have suffered also this when I was performing strong shots.
Please guys whoever agrees with me about this mysterious jump – let everybody knows.

It is not a problem...

Just when you play a strong shot, you lose some precision by not hitting the broom... That give an advantage to players that play offensive curling and that's good ! 

Dear Operator, don't change this please ! 
Quite agree with you swissgirl.But…:
 Do those jumps happen only on full power shots or just on any strong shots?
If they happen just on full power  - it’s fair enough , but if those interference happen on any level of strong shots – that’s  mean, and have to be readjusted. 

Disagreed strongly with Swiss-girl.

Even on 3/4 power shots, there is a tendency for shots to be wildly inaccurate.  I can understand how using full power is a risk, but come on.

If full power was comparable to peel weight, then fine...but 3/4 weight in this game is essentially hack weight - ie. not a power shot at all.  

When playing a delicate hit and roll, it's just ridiculous to have your shot be tossed inside by half a friggin foot.  Seriously.  This is one of the biggest gameplay flaws.
Yep, the throws can't be supposed to always hit the broom.

As far as my experience goes every shot can be slightly off on broom, witch is the realistic way for it to be. However. On full weight shots, a hair more precision would have been a change to the better. Every other shot is half a rock off the broom, witch is supposed to be a much rarer occurrence, possibly 1 in 10, tho most shots will be missed by an inch or three. 

Moreover, what bugs me alot more is the fact the full weight shots aren't really hard at all. It's virtually impossible to throw a double peal and roll the shooter out. To be realistic a full powered shot can take get 4 or even 5 rocks out of play. Secondly the forward roll after impact ought to be removed. Thirdly friction in-between rocks is too low. A thin hit should cause a much flatter angle.
Yes i agree with this it has affected some of my shots
Bump past all of the garbage topics.
your moving the mouse as u r about to shoot

For those who have never played the real game on ice that is how it works ,the harder you throw the stone the harder it is to hit the broom , this is realty built into the game program .In the real game you slide on a ice serfice ,depending the player some players slide from the hack ( were you plant your feet to make a delivery ) . to past the hog line (allowed as long as you release the stone before the hog line ).Other players have a shorter delivery it varries with players .If you throw heavy weight you move your tradectary of the broom . Uless  you are a good thrower like KEvin Martin but he misses also  The slower you deliver the stone the less chance you have of missing the broom .But as in all sports it takes practice. It will take a new player several games to learn how to hit the broom constantly and properly throw a stone.Even draw weight you can miss the broom and miss the shot. So missing the broom is a curling thing don,t change the program its realistic. I would like to see the ice speed change as you play as in the real game. the first few ends it takes more speed on the stone to make a draw as the pebble on the serface wears down the ice gets faster or in curling terms (keanar ). Pebble is little micro domes of ice that is applied dy sprinkling hot water on the ice before the game and allowed to freeze instantly .This causes  millions of small ice domes which allows a serfice for the stone to roll easly over. As the pebble wears down the stones run faster >> curling 101<<
"As the pebble wears down the stones run faster"

Does that happen on this site?
in this game the program likes a soft game, act to much.in real curling every team has there owen style of play you should be able to throw big weight and do a better job of cleaning up.dubs and peels and runbacks are a huge part of the real game i say this after 30 years of curling