« Back to All Topics
RATING SYSTEM FOR FOD
Posted in 
Tanx
RATING SYSTEM FOR FOD
Posted in 
Tanx
RATING SYSTEM FOR FOD
 Hello flyordie! thank you for the nice game of tanx. But to be really honest the rating system is way off. Cant beleive how noone has posted about this in a while. I beleive that the 1 star general should hit at 200 points. And if you dont play very often reduce 50 points or more. This will eliminate the bankers and having nick hiders known as multiple players all the time. And what happen to the moderation no mods at tanx very sad. wheres harrydog and ghost? Miss you guys! Anyways re adjust the rating system please. Not only for me but for the future tanx. Thank you.
And if you guys really think about it! Tanx was at its best when the old rating system existed. We dont want to keep playing when you cant even get the stars.. Plus alot of players dont play much because they dont want to lose there rating. Thats why alot of people left. I say change the rating system already.  p.s Hurry up!!!
You make some good points Pancho... You get my vote.
It is really good ; you get my vote too pancho !
i find the rating system to easy..perhaps make it harder by increasing the amount of points per rank..by about..say 50-100 more? its just i play ops..i rank to easily i need a challenge i would love to see it made difficult not easier..no offence guys.

example of my idea the average Colonel Rank is obtained at 450 points. if this was to be changed to 550 it would be more fun & a greater challenge  i also reccomend limiting operations..pancho that is unless you want nick hiders on low names after you..that can also stop you ranking if your focused on the hider.

Try limiting your ops rating and dont focus just one player..go for them all LOL

in 2007 i made numerous accounts , ranking them easily 0-400+ per day
but..i guess people played more back then.
<.<

~Warrior~
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia