« Back to All Topics
Super Smelly Pooper Scooper!
Available:
1x Super Smelly Pooper Scooper

(if you are lucky enough to know what this is, you might want it)

How to get it:

Come up with the best reason for why i should give you my Super Smelly Pooper Scooper using no more than 50 words (i'm too old to read more than that)

I will hand over the Pooper Scooper (after cleaning it ofc) to the winner on the last day in September.

Veriac

2011 is the optimistic scenario...
> Available:
> 1x Super Smelly Pooper Scooper
> 
> (if you are lucky enough to know what this is, you
> might want it)
> 
> How to get it:
> 
> Come up with the best reason for why i should give
> you my Super Smelly Pooper Scooper using no more than
> 50 words (i'm too old to read more than that)
> 
> I will hand over the Pooper Scooper (after cleaning
> it ofc) to the winner on 
the last day in September
> 
> Veriac
> 

You didnt mentioned the year. Is it the last day of september in 2011? :D
I second the move to rattle Veriac from his hybernation with that smelly schmancy scoop!
bump:

Available:
1x Super Smelly Pooper Scooper

(if you are lucky enough to know what this is, you might want it)

How to get it:

Come up with the best reason for why i should give you my Super Smelly Pooper Scooper using no more than 50 words (i'm too old to read more than that)

I will hand over the Pooper Scooper (after cleaning it ofc) to the winner on the last day in September.

Veriac
I think the smut thread that's been here entirely too long is a sad sign of the times.
As there is a chance that the post below (by jebana) will bring here attention of Mod/FoD, I'd like to remind him/her about this small overdue competition.
Wait... you mean larkinor isn't real??? Say it ain't so!! :p  
What do U mean?? Have I done anything?? Ive done plenty...tho in real life...been busy repairing a marriage and watching grandbabies being born...so it hasnt been wasted time. Problem with that??

I recall.....but the relevance of your post? Have you done anything Diannarae?
Because Im your old friend and Beta Tester Dianna!...AKA..Blackwood..Ceridwah...I used to fight with Sgt.Slim...LOL Remember me?
Misko, way to bring holiday cheer here!  But yeah... good luck getting someone to pay attention to us!
bump for Veriac 

Does anybody still care about this game? I guess, this means no update, no new mission, this X-mass. :-(
Hi Veriac, any chance that you'll finish what you have started?
If I had the scooper, I wouldn't spent my time robbing.
i.e. Blame Veriac
:-)
Veriac still has to ask who wants it. I'll asume that he simply hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Also: While you wasn't home Misko has robbed your house. Following things are missing: 11 aqua deis, 9 magic hulls, 2 sense-balls and a raw composium

I needed that comp!
"I will hand over the Pooper Scooper (after cleaning it ofc) to the winner on the last day in September."

As I didn't find the Pooper Scooper in any of my characters and as the last September day already passed, I assume that somebody else got lucky! 

Ponder this ancient Larkinorian haiku.  The choice is clear...

A glint in the sand!
You race for the treasure.  Doh!
it is but iron ore.

You live for the thrill
of finding hyperium
or even kithrill.

Loot for your hovel?
No!  You've hit a hard rock and
spoiled your shovel.

- Nyin
I never go to sleep without my pet stuffed microdragon.
I run a covert vampire travel agency.
Was in trouble for smuggling diavovino to miners on TA.
Once I single-handedly built a bar, a storage room and an underground tunnel to Grunden's wine cellar, all in one night.
But I don’t have a SSPS…

EG
V: And why should I give you my Super Smelly Pooper Scooper?
ezekial: I know where your characters live.
V:…Uh, zeke, you realize as a non-sub, you can’t actually rob my houses.  As far as clichéd threats go, that probably wasn’t your best choice.
ezekial: Quick! Look behind you!
V:…

Becasue I've been looking for one for over one year! I've borrowed one and had to return it just few days ago. Super Smelly Pooper Scooper can fill the shovel-shaped hole that was left in my heart! You can miss only something you have lost....

I click every day like a trooper
sometimes I fall into a stupor
please do not refuse
I surely could use
your Super Smelly Pooper Scooper

-tadpole
(get it...super...scooper...)
I deserve the SSPS because I am a gentlemanne of wealth and taste. If given the Super Smelly Pooper Scooper, the amount of Super Smelly poop scooped by the Super Smelly Pooper Scooper will be sizeable; far more so than anyone else's Super Smelly Pooper Scooper. Have a scooper day!
Picking this super smelly ordure up for four straight years with my hands does some damage on the soul. The smell dulls my senses and the squishiness putrefies my hands, all while my employer underpays me due to the economy. This new but smelly scooper could easily transform my life! :D

-PMF (50 words)