« Back to All Topics
TRAiNOR was...
Posted in 
Tanx
TRAiNOR was...
Posted in 
Tanx
TRAiNOR was...
Hi everyone :)! guess why am I here - to say goodbye.
Time is unstoppable, sooner or later it automatically changes people's lives, their duties and "space of excisting (haha)". I studied well in the school so had enough free time, part of which I was spending here, in Tanx. School has ended, time to go to University, in addition - in far place, and study subjects which you will need to get a work you dream of. In addition, keeping maintaining budget place among many golden heads will be problematic, however, who knows :D...
Yesterday was my farewell tanx tournament. I will enter tanx lobby a few more times until the end of the August, but these are going to be rare accidents. If I won't meet someone during these visits, feel free to write here :D I will try to answer. And, you can always find me on TanxGuide - I will keep running that website!
I've met a lot of people from different countries :) all are great people, even those wearing the mask of aggressivity :D Thanks to everyone I know and maybe - don't know here, you made the tanx I liked to play and chat! Be good, respect fair play and opponents, communicate with other players as you wish they would communicate with you, be clever and don't take game things too serious :) Basically - just have fun, and don't take it away from others!!
Don't be mad at me if I confused you sometimes due to limited knowledge of English :D back then - I wanted to say a bit different thing, but didn't know how. I always tried to do better and achieve results without conflicts. Basically, all people try to do so, having in mind their own motives, however... these motives may seem strange or be invisible to others, so here appears "strange" and "bad"... There's no "bad" without "good" - don't rush into conflicts, but first try to understand others - that makes everything better :D!! Keep that in mind, respect and be respected. That is what I tried to achieve...
Goodbye.
Signature: ... TRAiNOR :D ... mana mana!
Hey bro!
 Youre such a great buddy!
How bad! Now that am returning ur leavin!
Well but yea like u said there are some 
stuffs more important than a game will ever be!
Take Care and Keep on Touch!

btw i have the same problem u had of communication!
but at some way you learn some words in english, portuguese or italian! its just cool learn from other cultures.

Years Go by~ Times may change But LeGends Memories Endures.
Ben Peralta™ 
From El Salvador...

Your a good guy Artik , im glad i have known you on here , gave me much advice since 2008 u always tried your hardest to make tanx alive & kicking for years to come..but we cant win every battle:p , id like to thank you for your help over the years , good luck in life bro, u have my mail , keep in touch if you like also say hello to your cousin for me.
Much Love Trainor , Take Care bro

FTW WARRIOR 04-10

Adios!!
Its very sad to see you going, I will never forget how much you have done for this game, and for all the people playing it. I wish you the best of luck with everything life throws at you Artik :) You were a great player, a great mentor, and most of all a great friend :) You will always be remembered :) 

Please find a way that we can exchange emails so that we can stay in touch :) 

Take care Artik :)(Y) 

LC GraveRobber
You can find me on tornado.artik@yahooo.com , 
--> To Jeff --> Give me yours, because I still cannot email you physically (or electronically:D)
--> To everyone --> Thanks for words of support and understanding :D... And, as always, you can find me on TanxGuide :p my practice skills may go down without practice (of course :)) but the main that enspires me to work upon tanxguide is unlimited space of fantasy in tanx, just like Chess - same unlimited if not more unlimited :D... yeah ;) So look for updates :p
NW
Farewell brudda.

I totally understand your situation and were your coming from on this matter!

Haha what can i say about him, an overall down to earth guy who i've never seen say a bad word againest anyone, also a great a "Trainor" to many, with his ideas we had countless hours of mini tanx games, hes one of the kind ain't ever going to see someone that cares that much about tanx and friends, thats great qualities to have in real life.

Full respect to Nightwalker.

Good luck, in what ever field of work you pick, i'm sure you'll achieve it.

Sam.
"I will enter tanx lobby a few more times until the end of the August"
 ... oh lol ^_^ thus, here it is, Day of Knowledge is getting closer and I wish everyone good luck and hard-working in studies, optymistic thinking and belief in your own powers... emmm... what else?.. I know, BE HAPPY everywhere, and if you aren't - don't make others unhappy :D:D:D...
Here comes my final goodbye :p (sorry Jeff) and TRAiNOR vanishes into the deeps of the tanx history ^_^ ... (Let me be epic now :D)
I won't repeat myself... so - BEST WISHES, 

TCA NightWalker, r0, Artik, TRAiNOR, trainy, TCA, TAC, moonwalker (lol ^_^ - don't remember who said that, maybe Rafa?), night, mana mana man, mr. "Let's influenced it :D", mathsman, newcommers' tanxguider. Big hug and kiss :) Chau!
YEAAH, TCA MOONWALKER :)
I DIDNT KNOW U very TIME,  BUT YOU ARE REALLY A GOOD GUY :$:p
lol i dont know what to say but,dude, be happy ;D
miss you !!!
farewell artik...*sigh* perhaps it is true what they say about all good things coming to an end...you were...and im sure it will remain so..the person who cared most for this game...and not just the game...but the players...i cant even try to remember all the times i saw u helping someone out in tanx...who can forget all the tanx minigames so many of us tanxers enjoyed playing...and still..i really cant  believe its come to this...i wish you nothing  but the best...in whatever it is you have set out to do...i hope that someday we can once again meet in the green battlefield and revive those noob duels...or even maybe a couple of our old friends can get together and play some red tanx! wove that mini game xd...well...farewell and good luck xd
Respected player, shouldnt be a mod tho but thats everyones own opinion. I would be happy to see him in room1 for once in a moment.