« Back to All Topics
why nothing is done
Posted in 
Darts
why nothing is done
Posted in 
Darts
why nothing is done
is because there is no one to complain to. i spoke with one moderator about complaints i had and we both would talk later. there's no list of moderators and who to get to resolve something. things that happened have been minor but totally unnecessary and shouldn't be allowed to happen. if i can find where to submit the screenshots it shows who said what. name calling, total dislike for a person and total disrespect. one went as far as to say my mother stinks. i'm sure she does she been deceased for 10 years, but i don't need him telling me. the friends of these punks then join in and compound the situation. if this site is gonna allow these little individuals to roam and harrass, i'll take my own actions no one will like.
Use the "report abuse" feature that is located withing the players inforation page.  Once you have reported them, us the mute button.
thanks. i have submitted one or two and last night it said it couldn't accept it, maybe the file is too big. i will make them smaller and submit them. thanks again.