« Back to All Topics
Sexual Orientation
Sexual Orientation
Sexual Orientation
So, when I try to say my sexual orientation, which is lesbian, it won’t let me.  I know it is considered a vulgar word, but it is apart of who I am.  And it is not vulgar at all.  By acting as if it is a vulgar word you are just encorraging people to believe that being LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender)  is nasty, or wrong.  When  in fact, we are just people.  And I should be able to say, I am a lesbian, without being restricted, the same way a straight person could say, I am straight.  So, I think that you should either let the words that describe lesbian and gay people be said, or just take out the words that describe heterosexuals, homosexuals, bisexual, pansexuals, asexuals, etc.  all together.  Because, it is simply unfair, and not right.    
OMG you should be ashamed wat you wroted,shame on you,MODS or OP ban this person now !,shame.everything is wrong,thats (N) :p 
Erm...

Ok, firstly this is a pool site, so even discussing your "sexual orientation" with strangers is odd anyway.  

If your in the position where you have been asked your orientation, kindly say "Its none of your business" and move on with playing & enjoying the game.

>>encorraging

Very bad typo by the way. :D

As is in the Terms of Service that you agreed with when signing up to this website

3. Conduct 

The following are not tolerated:

3.8 Referring to body parts or sexuality. 
Ok so why can you say straight or bi?  That is discrimination.  Plus, how am I suppose to tell those perverts that try hitting on me that I am gay?  If I can’t say my sexual orientation, then no one else should be able to.  Not to mention you are giving the wrong message to people.
The word "gay" is more frequently used as an INSULT than as expressing sexual orientation, unlike "heterosexual".
Therefore it is filtered together with many more words which have nothing to do with discrimination.

Hope this answers your question.

OP
PERHAPS IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE TO QUIT WHINING AND PLAY THE GAME
the word straight can refer to many things not just sexuality.