« Back to All Topics
new board sizes
Posted in 
Four in a Row
new board sizes
Posted in 
Four in a Row
new board sizes
i've come to the feeling that more and more programers are starting to play this game and, i'm wondering if flyordie could take the time to make a new board size. but yet agin, some programs let you customize the board size, so that eliminates the reason to.
----------------------------------------------------------

and in case of you are wondering, i'm not a programer.

the reason why I get a sign vary often is because the java player on opera requires me to run ip hider so I can run the game. if you don't belive me, ask fstal. many people think he programed... but the true fact was that he needed ip hider for the game to work annonymously.

- chris
okii now i get it...and true datt..so many ppl r proramerz:(....
Much programers ye..
But the real connect 4 is like that, so why should they change the size?

Tommy
NO,THAT IDEA IS BAD,ZIMMER,AND YOU DO PROG.
Some programmes have different boardsizes that you can choose from. 
Lol...you gave the same excuse before Chris, and told people to ask me. And here's my same response-- I never once had a sign on any name, even when I did use an ip hider. Ip hider has nothing to do with a sign, neither does instant messenger or any of the lame excuses people make. And very few people have accused me of progging. So nice try, better think of a new excuse.

The board sizes are a good idea but I'm sure it's been asked before. No program is capable of playing 8x7, 8x8, or 9x6. 8x8 is actually the second-most popular size, it's played on the turn-based sites and this would be the only real-time site to have it if they were to add it. So it would probably attract a lot of players from those other sites, because most people would rather play a game in real time than turn-based.
And another thing-- stop associating yourself with non-proggers like me. I'd rather not be associated with proggers, and I'm sure the other old players feel the same way.