Posted in 
Curling
Continental Cup of Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Continental Cup of Curling
Anyone wanting to take part in this new team event, please see 
http://www.CCofC.eu
 then e-mail me via the site. Include your Nick, Country, rating and gender - male or female. First event is Europe v North America, but future events will include other continents.

Each side is represented by six curlers - for the North Americans, four (two of each gender) from Canada, two (one of each gender) from USA and six (three of each gender) from Europe. There are four main competitions in the event:
Mixed singles - six 6 end games, men v women. One game per player.
Singles - six 6 end games, men v men, women v women. One game per player.
Team singles - twelve 8 end games, men v men, women v women. Two games per player.
Skins - six 8 end skins games, men v men, women v women. One game per player.
Grand finale - two 10 end skins games! One man v one man, one woman v one woman.

This is a team event, with every end of every match affecting the eventual outcome.
You can also leave your details here on the forum - include your e-mail address.
I wish to play bakkenboy male canada central time zone will play in all time zones 100+
bakkenboy@gmail.com
if i knew curling rules i could play
abbyncash- male
canada rating is 334
stevegibert@live.com thanks
User: Glynzales
Rating: 168
e-mail: glyngbo@hotmail.com
thx.
Thank you all. The original concept was mixed teams - but there aren't enough ladies! So I'll keep the format similar, but open to all - men and women. Singles, followed by skins, with two teams with similar overall rankings.

I have lots of Europeans, fewer from North America - but happy to run Europe v Rest of the World/Asia as a parallel event.