« Back to All Topics
System Tournament
Posted in 
Tanx
System Tournament
Posted in 
Tanx
System Tournament
We are aware that there were some difficulties with the tournament tonight. For those affected can you please provide as much detail as possible about the errors being received.

Please also note this thread is ONLY for the above purpose. Attempts to hijack the thread into something non useful will result in punitive actions against those concerned.

Tournaments are fine currently despite constant teaming amongst many players..
nice grammar brandy lol :$
We are aware that there were some difficulties with the tournament tonight. For those affected can you please provide as much detail as possible about the errors being received.

Please also note this thread is ONLY for the above purpose. Attempts to hijack the thread into something non useful will result in punitive actions against those concerned.
 by Veriac

Hello Veriac, Since your post about this, Tanx tournaments have not been fix at all and why we having powerups in our tournament? Aslo when there was suppose to be mars tournament, it was classic tourney all the way? Can you be atleast more truthful of what's going on in tanx? I mean we have no idea what is going on in tanx because you or flyordie don't even do aannoucments anymore and not letting us know what's going on.
Ok, here are some details which may be useful:

- after tournament started - noone could start operations (noone could do it after tournament was finished, too) so players had no place to compete
- instead, we could challenge each other alike in other flyordie tournaments - by clicking twice on player's name
- however, after sending a challenge to one person, challenger couldn't do anything but watch - mouse turned into "loading/waiting" condition - clicking on anything in game was becoming useless, player could only see how lobby chat was getting full with new replics of players.
- meanwhile, person who was challenged didn't get any tables with "accept" or "reject" buttons (like in other flyordie tournaments), but also couldn't challenge anyone else, neither start operation.

- we (group of players who wanted to play) tried next thing, too: 2 persons challenge the same player, so there would probably be made a new operation for 3 players... But result was just like in other flyordie tournaments - system was informing 3rd player, that the one who is challenged is busy, "*player* is busy"

- last detail which can be useful - after challenging opponent to play, as I  said before, everything frozen physically, but chat would move. But, if challenged player left - challenger stopped to be frozen and got a message from the system - "*player* left :("

It seems to me that these situations are only ones which can be useful and I remembered... I'll post again, if soe questions will occur or I remember something important.
Sincerely,
TCA NightWalker