Ok, here are some details which may be useful:
- after tournament started - noone could start operations (noone could do it after tournament was finished, too) so players had no place to compete
- instead, we could challenge each other alike in other flyordie tournaments - by clicking twice on player's name
- however, after sending a challenge to one person, challenger couldn't do anything but watch - mouse turned into "loading/waiting" condition - clicking on anything in game was becoming useless, player could only see how lobby chat was getting full with new replics of players.
- meanwhile, person who was challenged didn't get any tables with "accept" or "reject" buttons (like in other flyordie tournaments), but also couldn't challenge anyone else, neither start operation.
- we (group of players who wanted to play) tried next thing, too: 2 persons challenge the same player, so there would probably be made a new operation for 3 players... But result was just like in other flyordie tournaments - system was informing 3rd player, that the one who is challenged is busy, "*player* is busy"
- last detail which can be useful - after challenging opponent to play, as I said before, everything frozen physically, but chat would move. But, if challenged player left - challenger stopped to be frozen and got a message from the system - "*player* left :("
It seems to me that these situations are only ones which can be useful and I remembered... I'll post again, if soe questions will occur or I remember something important.