« Back to All Topics
Clear the Southern Tip
Clear the Southern Tip
Clear the Southern Tip
An army of 78000 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 

Since the last reply on June 3, I have killed over 3000 monsters. Now I understand some of that has gone towards reinforcements; however, a lot of you are not doing your job. I see some that clear all the reinforcements, and then go off doing their own thing without even touching the designated block. This is where it is a losing battle. If no blocks are cleared, there will be an unlimited number of reinforcements. 

And frankly, I'm tired of all the complaining - how there is too much to handle or there are no more older/experienced players left. This negative attitude also hinders our progress because these people end up doing nothing or leave the game. Right now, Larkinor calls for new, responsible players to step up and take the older players spot, which is what I'm willing to do. The game goes on without them. Sure it'll nice to see them but I doubt they will ever come back. We can do it without them. 

I'll be gone for the next two weeks and I want to see this block down at least to 60000 or lower.

-PMF
An army of 64000 monsters is awaiting you towards west.

WOW! 1000 gone in less than an hour thanks to Tadpole and Trouble. Now that is the kind of committment I was talking about! Keep it up.

-PMF
An army of 

It's sort of coming on, isn't it?
An army of 50000 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 47000 monsters is awaiting you towards west.

Whittling them away, going kinda slow...
If splatters would like to divert their attention north for a bit...we have hundreds of invaders per square. Help would be nice.

Operator if you are reading this, there are not enough players to deal with the invading forces. Can you scale them back for the future please. Why do we even have invaders anyway?
40K!  What do you know... it IS going down!
An army of 8000 monsters is awaiting you towards west.

This week is the final stretch...
Just over 6k as I leave tonight... wouldn't it be great if we could clear it by the end of the weekend?  (I'll be generous and count the holiday as part of the weekend for us Americans...)
Is there any agreement around next target block?
Yes. It's the left square above the sea next to the land bridge, as seen here: 
http://larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/islands.cgi?act=block&bid=10310
Nice job all, I was 'roughing it', camping this weekend w/ girlfriend and some friends. Hope to be back strong this coming week.

dhargaman