« Back to All Topics
Hello FOD
Posted in 
General
Hello FOD
Posted in 
General
There are some server problems currently.

We are working on it.

Thanks for your patience.

OP
Hi,
  I don't think this is acceptable We pay for a Subsciption and so far we have lost 4 full days.. we was in the middle of running some tournements.. I had all my members asking me on msn whats up with flyordie..i told them i don't know i am not an Operator or a Moderator by this time i was getting mad because we had tournements set and we could NOT run them and 1 of my TDs was in the middle.. This is not on this site is supposed to friendly and a family site.. since theses so called updates the site as gone worse not better 
Please can you sort this site out soon as possiable.. i for 1 are getting fed up of it.. we pay for a subscription and get no extra features
Thank You 
i think this is bad we pay all this money and since the change over we dc more and the lag is very bad as i think it is for all not just me plus yesterday we chouldnt get on fod this isnt a gd way to treat paying ppl we pay for a servis and not getting it i do hope this is going be sorted or my family wont be renewing subs  full stop....u cant go in a shop and get nuthing for ur money can u 
I hope whatever the problem is with FOD that its sorted out soon,i for one disconnect enough without FOD  booting me too,especially when we are running tourneys and linking in other rooms.i enjoy playing at FOD so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hurry up and fix the problem,alot of ppl are loosing patience and money for a game they cant play :S:S 
First up, the service being supplied (especially to paying customers) is below satisfactory, as we all know. Not only the fact that rooms get booted every 10 minutes but that there is no indication from anyone of power about what the situation is or anything.. It would be nice to at least know what is going on in FOD world up in the clouds, because the paying customers are somewhat miffed!
These current server problems are absolutely ridiculous, how is wdw supposed to hold tourneys with the connection going every 5 minutes, i cannot complete one game of 8ball without losing connection, and i never dc before. please get this sorted or you might find you are losing all your dedicated subscribers and players.

Matt
Lmao Love Everyones Comments, People Just Gotta Be Patient Its Like Queing At The Chippy With No Clothes On Enjoy The Wait :p
You have some pretty strange analogies :p
ok now i think this has gone on long enough and i think its bad that we have not been answered any off the post regarding this from op this is there site and ppl are not happy including me i want to know as rest how much longer this is going to be WE are paying money for a servise we not getting  and i feel that this should be resolved bye now plzzzzz can we get some answers on this matter coz im getting :@  at it now ty 
Jeez people stop crying... first off all its only a game, you choosed to pay for this game and if ur so unhappy then why don't you just change game website and surely there lags in other websites too. And im quiet sure that OP is doing everything to fix it... Just be patient... and enjoy ur life :) Funny that all people who posted above are league players :D 
Some are in lg who are complaining,some arent. We know OP is trying to sort the problems yes,but mayb if they woulda sorted if before they attempted to do the updates or mayb if they informed us thats they were doing updates,so at least we woulda been prepared for this,it wouldnt have been all that bad.Now its well...,  what? 2  weeks now? and still things arent sorted out correctly?. In order to log on the the pc version in fod you gota log on the main browser first . Like WT* is that?. 

Azzziffffff
John  u shhh they not all lge players mattb isnt in a lge coz hes to young  and dose it matter that we lge players NO NOT  AT ALL  so we are paying coustomers  and we do have a rite to no whats going on its stupid we had no warning of this and yes we do have trouble running awer lge wicth i will add u ment to be a td in  the lge was made for fun  and at min all we get is moaning and why 
 becouse of FOD  i no we not going get these 2 weeks money bk   but we do have a rite for op to let us no how much longer this is going go on for if its not soon id like the old server bk at least it worked unlike this one ok so its got new smilys  woopy doooo 
gooooooooooooo mands u tell them :p and just to add WOULD be nice if we knew what was happening and i like the new emos :p well most of them lol someone lets us know plzzzzzzzzzzzzz  thx :)
Well So much for the newest update for the pc version released this morning.Worked for 1 hour now doesnt anymore

Azzzzzziffffffffffffffffffffff