« Back to All Topics
Upgrade,Day3
Posted in 
Billiards
Upgrade,Day3
Posted in 
Billiards
Upgrade,Day3
Just got out of 9Ball, wow, whatta mess. I was going to try the System trny, but couldnt talk in there, nor challenge,PRIOR to the start, and unfortunatly had to leave for the HR duration, so I dont know how that went..Coulnt talk in TRNY room after, interesting..  Rooms for PC users are sad, Hope its fixed soon.WEB Version is AWFUL. I never d/c, and yet in 10 min I was "Reconnected" 4 times..Impossable to know if your still playing rude players or a crap server now, that should cut down on much of the fighting. I see the number of players dramaticlly dropped this wknd, I wonder how many will return.Since 2007 the FOD  Numbers for billiards has continuously dropped, and not only has Managment done nothing to bolster the numbers, they've now offered more hassles to drive away even more. I would certainly hope they offer a similer Ad like playcurling.com  ..It should be affordable concidering how much $ they've pilfered at THIS site..
Apologies. As I read thru the numerous complaints, and Numerous unanswered questions, I sometimes get caught up in the  Frustrations we all are feeling..1 guy made a joke"Get a Life", but later complained under another name. We all Love this site, or wouldnt care,Post, or Play here. Obviously we want certain changes, and just as obviously the Admins want changes too.SO until they get em fixed, I think we all chill, and see th end result..I really dont think they'll wait 8 yrs again to fix whatever goes wrong here. For now, its a pain, but hopefully OP and crew have a Grand Plan and we'll all be kickin it Rail to Rail soon.Peace.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti