moderator icon on my accounts
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Dear sirs at Fly or Die:
I have two subscribed accounts playing Larkinor Quest. Yesterday the moderator icon appeared on each of my accounts. Foolishly, I clicked on it. I typed in my own character name, to see what would happen. Nothing happened. I got bored with that, and a$$umed that it would be taken care of by the FoD staff today. 
Instead, I find that my account is banned for a while and a non-sub account is banned permanently.
Please remove the moderator icons from my subscribed accounts (tadpole and riptide), remove the ban from my subscribed account (tadpole), and remove the ban from my non-subscribed account (level1).
Thanks in advance, and I look forward to being a subscriber for years to come.
-tad
Foolishly, I clicked on it. I typed in my own character name, to see what would happen. Nothing happened

You attempted to alter the fame level on your character, knowing full well you had no right to attempt such an action. 

Your unsubscribed account was banned due to the fact you logged it in whilst a current ban was still in effect on your first account.

Until the technical issues are fixed with the site, your subsribed account's characters will remain unplayable, will not accrue clicks, and clicks lost during that time will not be re-imbursed. 

The secondary non subscribed account, in accordance with the rules of the site will remain permanently banned.