Canadian Championships Tournament Registration
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Hi Everyone,

I will shortly be holding the Provincial Playdowns for an Online Canadian National Championships. Please respond with your email and username to enter as well as the province you want to represent. The first 10 teams to sign up for that province will be added to the provincial playdowns for that province. The winner will get to participate in the Nationals. All games are 10 Ends. The Provinces are below:

BC
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
N.Ontario
Quebec
Nova Scotia
New Brunswick
PEI
Newfoundland
NWT/Yukon

Keep posted here for all updates. I will be completing a website which will have all stats, schedules and updates. 
mj moose   SASK       grrhumphries@gmail.com
Norhtern Ontario  --  Team_Robinson -- markus_bowler@hotmail.com
And when you have the site up, can you tell it to us ASAP? Thanks!
pyplynr would like to play for Saskatchewan or Newfoundland 
it seems as though there will be lots for sask so i will rep for newfoundland 
atombond victoriabc13@yahoo.ca team BC
chickenlegs905@gmail.com 
Net-axes
Ontario
evcantor@hotmail.com

_Himtan either MB or N.ONT, thx
I guess these 2 are taken so I'll go w/Yukon/NWT, thx _Hitman... evcantor@hotmail.com
Hey Everyone,

The website is up. 

http://ccchampionships.webs.com/

Please visit it for all updated standings and to post your scores and schedule your games. As you register for your division I will update the Standings until that Province is full.
I'd like to register for Manitoba :)

my email is curlingrockscanada@gmail.com
abbyncash from alberta i won the canadian championship that holjek started. stevegibert@live.com thanks
I'll sign up for PEI. If they end up not getting enough curlers or something, I'll enter in Sask.

lewisskip - red_heifer94@hotmail.com
I'm in for Alberta

T-Line

lakesider39@hotmail.com
I'm in for Quebec

benvez19@hotmail.com

Wazzamanways
chubb98...Sask...justindelorme@hotmail.com
thomas29 - Newfoundland -fenn20@hotmail.com
im in for Yukon/NWT

keybladet12@hotmail.com

Thanks!
sorry my name is dawger44 from sask, with the above email 
a123688
a123688@live.ca
New Brunswick
is their 4 ppl per team or is this individual curling??? If its 4 ppl then I am Manitoba all the way... if it is not individual then I'll go w/the next avail province that I had asked for first that being y/NWT thank-you,

evcantor@hotmail.com
Alberta here

Tick Shot

oilerman49@yahoo.com
Unfortuneately due to lack of interest we will be not going forward with Playdowns. Over the next 2 days I will be posting the playoffs for each province based on players preferences. Some playoffs per province may have 4 teams in it.
i would like to register for newfondland 

maxgilling@hotmail.com
hello i really want to play in this tourment.please let me play.
Owen Hogg- rufflesrule@gmail.com
Sniper091
matthewrules21@hotmail.com

Team PEI please 
dandoo, vernfecteau@hotmail.com, manitoba

guys the registration for this tourment ended march 17/ there is another tourment coming up soon though worldcurling.web.com is the web site.
you can register at the main curling forum page by clicking on canadian curling tournament
how did this go from vancitywop to team N L
I'm confused. Is this original tournament still going? You said the playdowns aren't going forward but then that playoffs will be set up for each province...
who"s at the throatle here or is this   another battle for supremeacy like the last tournment 
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay but there were more teams registering so I was going to give it a few more days. I have decided to start the playoffs this saturday so that we can add a few more teams.
batchdawg
christinamurphy@videotron.ca
Quebec
we seam to have 2 sites and 1 tournement or 2 organizers 
(vancouverwop and team nl) explain please
2 tournments for the canadian championships  why not 1 for the east and 1 for the west then playoffs
mine is better because the top 2 teams will represent canada in the world nationals
team nl, stop being immature. It makes no sense to try to compete with someone else by setting up your own tournament with almost the exact same format. There's barely enough interest to fill one national championship.

A better idea might be to organize the world championship if and when this thing gets off the ground and finished. But I don't know if enough countries are represented for that to work.
this is very confusing and if something doesnt happen soon players are going to drop out. If vanwop organized a tourement it should be his to organize and what national championship Iv never seen one being organized
maby this is a ha ha on us
If this is in fact the National Championship, then I'm in for this one as well.

DavidMurdoch Fan
New Brunswick
joshodonnell2007@gmail.com
Quebec

K_E_L_L_Y_19_661@hotmail.com
Please visit the website to view your opponent in the provincial playoffs. All games must be completed by Monday. Please post on here your results. If you have made an effort to reach your opponent by posting games on here and opponent does not respond they will forfeit there game.
Ok i will cancel my tournament and organize a world tournament.

vancitywop look at the newfondland playdowns should'nt i be playing two games.Seems there is 3 teams. If so can you change it .Thanks Team nl
cfer  and chabb98 
contact me as to set up a play time Im available most any time. with notice
grrhumphries@gmail.com

pyplynr contact me to set up the time for our match. 

maxgilling@hotmail.com 
MJ Moose, I will be available to play on Sunday forsure.  Hopefully sooner.
vancitywop please contact me at victoriabc13@yahoo.ca

I am available late tonight around 10ish
c fer  email me with time of play
grrhumphries@gmail.com
has any one contacted TSN or ESPN 
Manitoba Curl...I'm available pretty much anytime tonight let me know
Kelly_Turner when do u wanna playoff for the Yukon/NWT spot???

send me an email with a time that works for u

KeybladeT12@hotmail.com
a123688, when do you want to play for the NB championship? I'm free at various times throughout the weekend, let me know what is good for you and I'll tell you if its good for me.
and we have our first provincial crown!

The Yukon/NWT final has just been played and here is the results:

Kelly_Turner 110 010 101 0 = (5)
Curlmanitoba 001 201 030 2 = (9)

Curlmanitoba will represent Yukon/NWT at the National Championships!
MJ Moose, around 11:30 a.m. on Sunday?
vancitywop look at the newfondland playdowns should'nt i be playing two games.Seems there is 3 teams. If so can you change it .Thanks Team nl

pyplynr When u want to play ?
Jonwpg lets set up a match for petes sake when u wanna play? Sunday evening? or Sunday b/4 10 a.m. Wpg time
There team nl updated your schedule. Atombond I won't be able to play tonight or tomorrow however i am available sunday morning.
sunday at 9:00 in the magyar szoba room work for you vancitywop?
Thomas29 when you want to play ? I am avaible any time ,
how bout right now in room 4

Sunday evening works for me Hitman_

And Keatley, email me at curlingrockscanada@gmail.com please so we can set up a time or post here
cfler  what time zone are you in  IM central
thomas29 and pyplynr when u want to play.
Jonwpg our curling match 9:30 p.m. Winnipeg time Sunday night work for u??
Hitman_
Yes that should work for me, which room should it be in?
lucaciu750@gmail.com username glenn howard, Ontario
Hey Murdoch, I can play today at anytime between 6pm-9:30 pm est. And i can play after 1am est if you are still awake lol
Okay then 6 ET (7 AT) is good for me. I might not be on right away but I'll try to be on by 6:15 for sure.
thomas29 and pyplynr I am avaible anytime.so just leave the time and room number and date . ?
CFLER   OK 1130 AM SUNDAY ROOM 4
sniper091, when do you want to play for the PEI title?

I could play today before 5 p.m. Sask time (8 p.m. in PEI) or just about any time on Sunday. Let me know what room too.
VANCITYWOP CANU CHANGE MY NAME ON YOUR WEB SITE  THE ACCOUNT I WILL BE USING IS HARD_CORE . tHANKS 
VANCITYWOP CANU CHANGE MY NAME ON YOUR WEB SITE  THE ACCOUNT I WILL BE USING IS HARD_CORE . tHANKS 
im available sat mar 27 all day say 7 pm et

hey hard core im in room 2 now sat mar 27 
NB Championship is done, make the final 10-2  for a123688. Here is the linescore

Murdoch 1 0 0 0 0 1 0
a123688 0 3 1 1 2 0 3
spencerhendrickson@hotmail.com       BC
jonwpg lets meet room #4 Sunday for our game cool? see ya then!
jiggster1@hotmail.com for Jgint - Team BC
thomas 29 whe u want to play

pyplynr 15

hard_core 9 

pyplynr wins

hey atombond i waited for you but you werent on. When would you like to reschedule for. how does 3pm est sound?
I haven't been able to contact dandoo yet for the Nova Scotia play down.
what happened to 9:00 pst today in magyar szoba room? i'll be in there for the next 30 min otherwise i can play anytime after 8:00 pst
cfler 1-1-2-2-0-1-0-6---13
moose 0-0-0-0-2-0-2-0---4
MJ MOOSE  vS CFLER
CFLER 13 MJ MOOSE 4  cfler  wins 
bc final is done

atombond       2 0 0 3 1 0 3 1 0 1 = 11
vancitywop  0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 = 4
therockking
travis-vancouver@hotmail.com
Canada B.C
therockking
Canada B.C
therockking
Canada B.C
I am going to assume I will represent Nova Scotia by default.  I have not been able to set up a game with dandoo.
Hitman_, are you around? I'm waiting in Room 4. 
Alright, well please email me if you do happen to come online tonight. I've been in there for almost an hour and you didn't come. If we can reschedule that would be great, otherwise I'm not sure as to what will be done for Manitoba.
Hey JonWPG its 11:30 p.m. I am in room#4 if you wanna play our match
was on this weekend,but thats fine by me good luck ferbey
Looked like sniper091 and I would be able to play Sunday but I ended up being away for work. Probably won't work for tonight. How long do we have?
Keatley u wanna play a match now for MB i'm in room#4 its 10:16 p.m. will be here till 10:45 or so
also e-mail me to set up our match if tonight does not work evcantor@hotmail.com thanks

Hitman_
Manitoba Playdowns:

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|E|TOTAL

Jonwpg  1|0|0|2|0|1|2|0|3|1| |10 

Hitman_ 0|1|0|0|2|0|0|2|0|0| |5

Jonwpg wins 10-5

Still awaiting a response from Keatley. Keatley if you see this please reply asap.
yes Keatley I want to beat you so I get another shot at jonwpg for the finals
well Keatley is not responding so how shall we settle the MB champion??
Username: checkkss
Email: goflames18@hotmail.com
Province: Alberta
is anyone finished provincial playdowns yet besides bc, nwt/y and nb?
keatley isn't responding to us so we will assume he's out therefore me and jonwpg will play a championship match to represent MB
No word from Chubb so I assume SK playdowns are over.
No word from thomas29 so me and pyplynr will play for newfondland playdowns .
does that mean we have to play once more ...if so i can play almost anytime let me know okay
ok where u at .What room and what time ? i am on every day so just leave time room and date

sniper091 and I couldn't find a mutual time to play for the PEI championship, so he has offered to concede it to me.

I am going to be busy the next couple of days, so i will just back out and you can take pei

Cheers,
Matthew 
MB playdowns are over, unbelievable final game from start to finish Stoughton and Burtnyk woulda been jeolous themselves (well prob not lol) came down to last rock, and what woulda been called for a measure if curling for real, 

Jonwpg  0 1 0 2 1 0 0 2 0 2   8 *(hammer) 

Hitman_ 1 0 3 0 0 2 0 0 3 0   9

thanks for the game jonwpg, great playing, great sport, would play a match w/u anytime!  Hitman_
MB playdowns are over, unbelievable final game from start to finish Stoughton and Burtnyk woulda been jeolous themselves (well prob not lol) came down to last rock, and what woulda been called for a measure if curling for real, 

Jonwpg  0 1 0 2 1 0 0 2 0 2      8 *(hammer) 

Hitman_ 1 0 3 0 0 2 0 0 3 0      9

thanks for the game jonwpg, great playing, great sport, would play a match w/u anytime!  Hitman_
Hey Everyone,

I will be posting the provincial champions by saturday. Please get all final games in.
Thanks for the great game Hitman_! I'd definitely love to play you again, good luck representing Manitoba in the tournament!
hey nl i will be online tuesday  9 pm ET room 2

my e-mail is thomas119909@yahoo.ca
Northern Ontario for me please
i can not get ahold of this de suit!
Still no sign of CUTEGIRL23!!!!

Shami
shahamh@yahoo.com
Alberta

i want to participate too
pacman100
Québec (Canada)

email: steve2076@hotmail.com