Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Bankers 
dear mods 
i know of this player called Dj louro 
he plays his alternative nicks to get higher rating 
and if i recall that's called banking and cheating 
>>he plays his alternative nicks to get higher rating 

If you go play your own nicks (ie logging onto 2 computers in 1 house) you will not be rewarded with points.

Other than that if you suspect he is cheating, take a screen shot and send into the moderators.  I have attached a link to help you with this.

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/screenshot.html

Its banking of the other kind that needs to be sorted, for example ''if u give me a win on this name i will give u it back on my other high rate name'' 

And a possible scenario could be if the crown was in sight for a player and he banks with his mate... So i think the way to combat the use of multiple nicks and throwing a few games here and there is to use the IP addy of users everyone has one and implementing the same sort of system used where if you played someone over and over it would end up with no points been lost after a set number of games.

(i hope this makes sense) :|:|:| 
actually some of these players have ip changing program so they put different ips on thier nicks then they are able to bank 
Wow. I agree with One Sick Puppy. I tried playing my own nick once, and I didn't lose nor gain points because it was the same IP. 

I didn't know there was a way to change your IP! I am on a DSL connection with a static IP address (it is the same no matter how I times I log off and on and when I log on to either computer in our home), I believe, so that is why I don't play my own nicks...though it is kind of fun lol. :) Good points to both posters.

~LittleEarthAngel~
i believe Hotspot Shield is wat they use