« Back to All Topics
Flyordie Monthly Discussion.
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Starting from The 23rd of each month i will post a general monthly discussion topic.

Do you think it has been a good month on Flyordie?

Have you had any funny moments this month?

Have you achieved anything this month?

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT:

Select a game on Flyordie!! Put down your rating on our topic.. And next month when we post a new topic, we can have a look at different achievements 
   >Do you think it has been a good month on Flyordie? 

no

>Have you had any funny moments this month?

no

>Have you achieved anything this month?

no
I'm gonna give you the 'Mr Negative' award Max. So you 
have
 achieved something now :p
WOOHOO Mass...LOVE that sarcasm!

:D

Do you think it has been a good month on Flyordie? Who knows...haven't been on much and what makes a "good" month anyhow? I still hover around 50 points or less on 8-ball!

Have you had any funny moments this month? Not really. I did hit my funny bone off the table yesterday...though that wasn't very funny for me...

Have you achieved anything this month? Yah...I achieved the ability to levitate myself across the country...does burping the alphabet count as an achievement?

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT: There isn't anything terribly pressing on my mind that I want to discuss here.

>>>I'm gonna give you the 'Mr Negative' award Max. So you have achieved something now 

I'll second that Chris

wow thanks Chris, i'm feeling so proud of myself right now <3
well i think i have achieved something this month and that is maintaining my high ratings. 

i have had a good time this month and i am now a big fan of fod (flyordie)

the only thing that i would say that needs improving is the rules for 8 ball pool