9 º JAGnet (Luis)
10 º нuяяісаиє † † (Cody)
11 º Đєmσlidσя ™
12 º MARIO_BROS
13 º Lїттle Boy
14 º Yippee Ki Yay
15 º regente

215 º MiLiTiA_ViPER (Jeff)

Cool list! :D but who is Koolie :s I don't see him in tanx at all...
Out of the top 15, i would only have like 5-6 of them in the top 15 list. And in a different order.

In no particular order...
Brian (Koolie)
Sam (Shadow)
Tornado
NightWalker / Trainor
Jason (MARIO_BROS)
Alex (Little Boy)

Out of the rest of your list, the only i would even consider being on here would be Ministro.

I'm not going to try to make a new list, as there was too much talent during 2009 to pick just 15, i knew a lot of great players when i played.

for me best of 09 were:

1.UAG_Tornado
2.FTW_Tricky,FTW_Shadow aka Sam
3.TRAiNOR Artik
4.Zeus
5.Mario Bros aka Jason
6.Hurricane aka Cody Aussie. 

I don't think Koolie was with us in 09..so idk why u put him there. Yes, i put Tornado in 1st place because he won copa 08 vs Koolie after that..he pretty much conquer tanx in 09. Recently he has retired but i've seen him own even Sam 10/6 when he use to play more often. Btw, Jeff doesn't belong there and Luis :| I still don't get it why people think he was good. I owned him many times bk in my prime 10/7 or worst. ;\  

Omg aint used forum in agessssssssss!

Its hard to say but for me the best of 09 were:

1-ftw shadow

2-uag tornado

3- tca nightwalker

4- sft zeus

5 - mariobros

7 - jagnet

koolie wasn't around :|and sibyline was good but doesnt deserve to be there because of constant nick hiding.

hmm 2010 predictions i wonder how that will look should be an exciting year for tanx :)

keep killing bankers! :p

good list :)
But i agree koolie was not around in 2009 lol. But he sure was a great player, I'd say old players should come and maybe i'll stick around too. Have a good one guys, Take care.

Luis
Kobe (Hockey Kid) should definitely be up there. He only came back in late November of last year and I've already seen him defeat players such as Tornado, Zeus, Yippie, Jason, Ministro, Regent and a whole lot of others. Not to mention he won a few tournaments the past month. Kobe is a very strong player.He does run his mouth a lot in the lobby, but ask most people I don't think they mind...makes Tanx more entertaining LOL.
I'm afraid to play against him

Jeff
Explo, you and I did no play in 2009, although it may have not seemed liek it was that long ago >.>

We played in 2008, maybe early 2009, but not really.
Its shawn incase you can't remember via nicknames, silly uhh meat ;D