Subscribers Room
Posted in 
General
Subscribers Room
Posted in 
General
Subscribers Room
Hello, 

can we please have rooms where only subscribers are allowed to play in it?
I don't get the point of that though. How are subs different from non subs besides the fact that we can put ourselves on do not disturb and away, we can play in tourneys and we get a little tiny star by our names. 

Some non-subs are just as good as some subs and some subs are just as terrible (or...not so skilled, like myself) as non-subs and newbies! 

C'Mon...if anything we need a BO3 Room and a room where you can't move the cue ball past the line on a acratch, and a room where you call your shots. THAT shows real talent and skill and not some idiot who can pot a ball because he or she got to move the cue up to the stupid ball. That is NOT skill people.

And just for the record, I don't give TWO CARES about what y'all might say. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it.

~LittleEarthAngel~ (I've spoken my peace and that is THAT!)
Hello again, ( sorry for my bad english, but I'm austrian )

1stly I may thank you for your post, and I agree with you in all points. But we had some years back in snooker a room where only subscribers were allowed to chat and to play. I really enjoyed the silence. Ok things maybe changed like e.g. in 8Ball I see there many bad people that use a bad language, bust I seriously must say most of them are non subscribers. maybe it's because they think they can swear now, gets themselve banned and going to make a new nickname and comming back and do this again. but I think subscribers care a little bit more in this case because maybe they are afraid to lose their nickname for couple of days or recive a little black dot. ok they are some people which have more than 1 subscribed nickname like me, but i only use one nickname and i'm never mean, or neither i insult someone. but i still think i'd be great if we had a room for only subscibers. Ok we get some benefits which are very good and helpful, but i personally think some people would agree with my idea. 

thank you in advance for reading my post.

sincerely 

honda nsx
And a Merry Christmas to you 2

XxX

;)
honda nsx : 

AAH...yes, you make a good point! I DO see where you are coming from now! Wow. Now, firstly, I have to commend you on an intelligent and very well-put post (cheers!) and secondly, your English is Super-Good! I had NO problems understanding it. :)

Maybe your post will get somewhere, but honestly, I have been here long enough to know that the wheels around here turn VERY slowly and many GREAT ideas get passed over. I sure hope yours is listened to, or at least considered. 

Again, thank YOU for a wonderful post and Happy Holidays to you!

You too Peter. :) Nice to see you posting!
~LittleEarthAngel~
Hi again!

thank you very much for your reply and thank you very much for your compliments. ( I try my best to speak a proper english ) by th way. it used to be my worst subject at school years ago lol.  I know what you're on about, but I really hope someone else from the FlyOrDie Staff will read my post, and think about it. I speak on the name of many subscribers ( which I know from some games on here ) would agree with me. 

I wish you and petter merry x mas, and I hope you both enjoy the holidays.

best regards,

honda nsx
I agree having something like this would be great!:)[img=
http://rewardslink.info/flash/images/50.gif
]