« Back to All Topics
goodbye
Posted in 
Off-topic
goodbye
Posted in 
Off-topic
goodbye
hi...i just thought i would let you know that i'm leaving flyordie. i'v enjoyed playing here i'v had some great times been playing for a few years with different niks (i never got any good at it though lol)i have some health problems at the moment (some off you will know this) and i need time to try & sort myself out. i'm really feeling down atm. i would like to thank wdw league for all the tourneys & the friendship that they have shown keep up the good work.i will be back 1 day but not for a long time.no nasty replys please just nice one's. thankyou all very much takecare & remember it's just a game. old-father-time
>Hi everyone...Thankyou all for your kind replys it's nice to know i got very good friends on flyordie.I thought i would let you all know what is happening.I went to the hospital yesterday with pains in my chest they are not sure wether i had a mild heart attack or not. I spent 8 hours there waiting to be admitted but could not find a bed for me so i have to go in today. This hospital dont care for anyone. I will be honest with you i am scared.This is the second time in 13months this has happened to me.What have i done wrong in life to suffer like this??? i will go know but i promise to keep you all updated on whats happening. takecare & godbless you all & thankyou all again, Derek xxx

It's upsetting too see they do not seem to care.

I know about your previous problems mate & I am thinking of you.  Hope to see you soon, take care.
Hi everyone...Thankyou all for your kind replys it's nice to know i got very good friends on flyordie.I thought i would let you all know what is happening.I went to the hospital yesterday with pains in my chest they are not sure wether i had a mild heart attack or not. I spent 8 hours there waiting to be admitted but could not find a bed for me so i have to go in today. This hospital dont care for anyone. I will be honest with you i am scared.This is the second time in 13months this has happened to me.What have i done wrong in life to suffer like this??? i will go know but i promise to keep you all updated on whats happening. takecare & godbless you all & thankyou all again, Derek xxx
Derek.  Sad to see you leaving mate, always enjoyed our games on snooker light, I hope you wont be away for too long.  Get well soon & take care.
derek .. you have always been a good person .. a pleasure to play and a great friend to have .please take good care of yourself and i will always keep you and your family in my prayers .
love you and thank you for giving back in such a kind way . 
Tc Derek hope u get better soon and come back to fod u know we will miss you so will wdw get well soon m8  .......all the best Steve
hi derek , i`m so sorry to hear that u leaving fod ( at least for some time) well i wish u all the very best bro and a speedy recovery and i hope of see u again round fod and exp in wdw lge again , anyway m8 tc of urself and best regards from all ur m8`s @ wdw 
p.s ( get bk, asap m8, tc ) 
hi m8, im sure u will be missed by us all ur a top guy and a great friend ..Get well Soon and hope to see you on flyordie soon m8 
good luck,hope to see you again in  light snooker rooms.
Ah man... You are great man and great player. I hope you will get way better and will be back with us very soon. Good Luck m8 and Take Care. I really enjoyed playing and talk with you....