« Back to All Topics
Remember the Fallen
Posted in 
Tanx
Remember the Fallen
Posted in 
Tanx
Remember the Fallen
This is not about the war or any other tragedy.

(Besides tanx flopping, that is)

This is a list i've compiled of all the people who have had a major or minor role in tanx history. There is no distinguishing them from any of the others (whether bankers, moderators, or punks), because they all made tanx what it WAS.

This is my memorial for my friends :(.

-Minni

TANK MASTER
Cucci
SARAH
SHEENA
Bravehearth
TANK4HIRE
Ratethat
Point Spoiler
Harrydog wg
nyj
Mr. Bluze
Bigdognukesgirl (richgirl)
STORMBRINGER WG
SPOOKY
Depth_Charge007
Sano_Sagara18
JJDESTROYER WG
RISKYBUSINESS
Fast_YZ400 (camaro SS)
GHOSTRIDER
canTANKerous
JUDGE
OGRE
PANCHO VILLA (MAXXIMUS, DestructorAzteca)
MEXICAN REBEL
Confederate
Peter01
Liger 0 9 er
Major Glory (sgt. slim)
_TARA_ (taraaaaaa)
Shawa
JUST LUCKY WG
Tiger Tank
BROCK LASNER (unbeatableknight)
(-) (medo)
FordTX
dark blade liger
Taliban Forces
USA Forces
Snakedaddy
SRGT. STRIKER
GOLD MR
Brandon456 (razorblade55, TrA DryIce, TRIGGER_HAPPY, CHEATER_KILLER and 359585985 other names)
dat tiger
Arsenide (even tho i thought he was a tool =])
Snipe
NucleicAcid
yallquit
fieyr2002
Bigdognuke
Bryan_BR (UnidosRevolution, BryanBanhammer- wish he made that name)
suit u sir (virus 1k1)

Minni Me ( HAY ITS AOZORA, Xs , Syrini, xxEscaflowne, dontbannme, ÀøŽøяα §ΰряεмε, iplaylarkinor,   Veyska, ĐiÊ_VaeViCTiS,  Pyratic Ðragon ,Nosferatu Darck, MorreGringo  §oLWaRE_Xs, X Games WG,fatphil(shared with confed i think?), Dying2Live,Ķıĺĺα †ħrıľľą, Death_Or_Glory, OmegaWeaponTMoD, Earlybird99, Burnmfburn, U.a.G._VeYsKa2, XtremeSoldier, played on all of brandon's accounts, sgt. slim's, TANK_MASTER's, etc)

NERO
Heaven's Angel (i think richgirl but i don't remember)
scotty.
zarbon21
sherman2004 (shermy)
Limao
ULTRA BR (MASSACRE UPR) 
Klayton (klayton is the best in tanx history, in my opinion)
RATPOIZEN
DReaMTakER
Eilat
LaKeRDuDe1703 (kobe)
NAVYSEAL
apocolips (meansage)
Kpoeira
williams the one
Slayer
PAPATRU (matrixgerm, UaG_PsYcHo, TerminatorAzteca)
TURNABOUT WG
Xs Surge
LionAman
TERREMOTO
UaG BLADE
Bomb2win
Andddlay
Wretched Urchin
FTW Shadow (sam)
TekDekDude 
M.A.S.H.4077
Smurf Tina 
Shin Shishou
Twister
HADES COMPLEX
CANADA2
All4x
WeBBeR
Mukedup
devastator
bigdon
dirtyharry
O Mestre BR
Rayos
Iron
DNAngel
CANADA_GIRL
LIVE STRONG
BANDIT S
ITS FINAL DAY (drill instructor)

Warrior will always be unbeatable
Wow, so many great memories.  Glad to have made the list :)
Weeee hi guys!!  Hope everyone is doing great. I miss everyone and miss playing, will nvr find another game like tanx!! Take care!!
Lmao nuc we both know max hated me just as much as he hated you and anyone else he lost to, he still stalks me on social media after all this time so yeah some things never change. He's still obsessed with Sara and Tina and  they don't even msg him anymore. All he has is swift. Guess they belong together. Anyway I meant what i said. Thanks for the memories. I won't be posting here for a while after u read this one. So all the best to you guys from me for what it's worth. As for anyone hating on me too bad, i won't be around to entertain y'all anymore so adios. Pass on a farewell to Angelo too btw. Ugh 2v2 with max just makes me cringe.. LOl. Glad I had people like Sam on my side otherwise I might of been stuck with a last resort like scribbles or model player. Cough, still better than than Max they are. At Brandon. If you ever read this no hard feelings. Thanks for all the good clan wars over the years you provided me a ton of great times and laughs. Might of been enemies but I respect you for sticking around as long as you did to fight so hat off to you brandy. Ciao
Only kidding Torn, you'll always be my #1 biba rosquinha <3 Hope you are well old friend.

Yea Jeffey good times were had. Kinda surprising you left out ur main 2v2 partner Max. You 2 were inseparable. Lol
Clown acid ? Why ? Who is peter01 ? We were friends, why the offense?
^(A)^ was that it? I Can't remember how to type the Angel thing you always did lol. 

@Acid, nice to see you're still breathing. Hope you're doing well these days. Pass on a hello to Sam if you still talk to him at all and Justin too i guess although i probably argued with Justin more than any of you LOL. Still, its you guys that provided me humor on here and im sure i provided you some since we met here. I'm still in bonnie Scotland, aka the worst place in the UK believe it or not. Guess il never get out of this country xD.
Anyway, hope things are going good for you. I'm doing alright i guess. If you ever wanna talk or something about some of the hilarious times we had on here talk to Nitro, he's the only one from Tanx i still have contact with other than Torn/Grave.

Thanks for providing me goals, it was your clan that made me want to be better based on your ego and your "history" it's what made me stick around and make FTW a top tier clan. Too bad all of the real players left before i got to compete with them properly. Torn and Grave literally the only two players who were fun to play other than Sam of course who still to this day gave me the most enjoyable yet close Flats duels, even played mars flats with him fml, that's one thing i never did with anyone else, well except Pancho and Termy.

@Max remember when everyone would gang up on you and make you log off due to your limited vocabulary? Yeah, me too.

Find me on skype @ my old MSN Email, if you remember that, you should be able to find me. If not, just ask Nitro.

As for anyone else, i am not going to play this game so don't bother asking me for a duel unless you feel comfortable with the idea of losing to a private.

J

Tornado is clown shoes. He got dumpstered by Peter01 on the daily. Such a fake UAG..
lol no need to act confidential...we already know you're jeff, table salt. 
Tanx is history Buddy.

If you want a game, find tornado and tell him to contact me, i'l come on and give you one whether it be a private or a nick, you will know it's me as nobody plays like me other than FTW Shadow. Only me and Tornado will give you a real game nowadays. If you're curious who i am just ask Tornado, i'm no rookie, if anything i'm the complete opposite despite a long period of inactivity.

As for anyone else who reads this, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous new year, i certainly did.

The nostalgia here! I hopped on today hoping for a good old match but the lobby was dead. :( Hope to play with you guys again soon. 

-Tek
Looking at this list, I remember the good old days game, I remember of good friends and competition.
Yo Liger, what's up?

Hilarious that we still remember this game/place. It's been like 10 years now. Yeesh. 
Nice to see your still around liger 

Stay safe.

;)
"older?" lol , none of them play anymore im afraid.

i'm the only strong player left in this game besides my 3v3 partners , Bryan & Alex..

its sad but true.

who knows maybe they'l come back one day for a reunion.

anywho , welcome back.
Randomly  popped on while waiting in Afghanistan to see who was alive. Nice to see a few people are still around. I would love to actually play with some of the older tankers and relive some of the tank battles once I get on a good computer back in the states. 
"Update?" Never going to happen i'm afraid.

they are incapable of updating tanx otherwise they would of done it a long time ago fml.
Wow.. 3 years since i posted this. 

DNA, i don't remember ever not liking you. Wouldn't mind catching up with you actually. Syr1337@ymail.com if you'd like.

- Minni
Dont forget Taraaaaaaaa ;) I just stopped by to give a shout out to my Legendary Tanxter homeboys. I miss you guys and all the good times and laffs we had on the battlefield and in the lobby. I havent forgotten any of you
Whoa, nostalgia bomb. Huge nostalgia bomb. 

- Tank Master being a total bro with everyone.
- Sheena being the "big sister" who kicks everyone's butt.
- Point Spoiler frequently mentioning how old he feels.
- Harry and his hairy flying donuts.
- Bling/richgirl making pleasant drama and going into an actual tank game a total of one time (as far as I've seen).
- Minni livening up the chat room with his reports of victory.
- Suit u sir playing Kingdom of Loathing with me at one point.
- Taliban Forces coming into the chat and challenging pretty much everyone at every time (or maybe that was someone else).
- dat tiger coming in and saying only "hi <><>" before disappearing.

And how could I forget Liger09er and dark blade liger. The three of us would go out of our ways to troll each other. All the time. Every time. 

Good times. 
Haha, Sano!! Whats up dude?

Man, i can relate to all those bullet points. Point Spoiler was one of my biggest inspirations style wise, he always played such a smooth game and could hang with almost anyone no matter how highly ranked.

Dam, some oldies coming back these days... still waiting for that elusive tanx update eh? :P
How could I have forgotten about Ghostrider and his radio show?
weeeeee hi minni! i remember the good ole days, good times, i pop in from time to time, always dead thou. 
thanks for adding me to ur list, maybe we will meet up and play a game like old times, take care minni
TANK <3. You'll always be a nobody to me :p.

Wait... maybe that came out wrong.

Slide me your info some time, tank. I'm on facebook under "Syrini".

-Minni
haha, i'm honoured you put me top of that list man, appreciate it.

Make me laugh in newer threads on here, guys like "Kobe" saying they dont remember me.

Yeah, because Minni would put a nobody on the top of his list, lmao.

I definately had fun training with you over the years dude, couldnt have asked for a better mentor.
I am not Papatru or U.a.G_PsyCho lol
wow, im surprised i made the list. probably the first one ive been on. Well I do plan on being on some after deployment but for now i get to enjoy afghanistan.
hey this is travis minni.. Im great friends with most all these people and i thought you too lol..anyway good to see a list full of memories.. I wish i had a pc with internet instead of a phone..i will soon though..ive played since 2002 and still dont wanna quit.. C u all later..by the way id love to get ahold of brianna..dnangel..vanessa and i are getting a divorce..and she is a great friend to talk to.. So if you read this bri..check your myspace babe..everyone else..if u r a good friend.. Go to my myspace which is www.myspace.com/panterasoutherntrendkill or please even text me at 1 540 267 5879
well i wouldnt have posted my post on where everyone was that list is most of the ones i enjoyed playing with and would love to see again and i kinda thought i would be on that list but it has been a few yeas since ive been here 
mex banked those 2 points in the pic. i think that's why he got banned
yeah man, great pic and all, except mex is perma banned. hahahahahahahaha
Hey everyone.

December 1st, 2009. MexicanRebel, Confederate, and I (Kobe).

[url=
http://img5.imageshack.us/i/conmexkobe1.png/
][img=
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1585/conmexkobe1.png
]
/url]

We waited in lobby for 3-4 hours and no one else shows up ;\

-Kobe.
Wow, this is so utterly awesome Minni, i know you didn't like me much but it was a pleasure playing with you while it lasted, this list really does cover it all, from my era of playing atleast (im -NBK- DNAngel02 aka: DNAngel btw :3), i remember seeing almost everyone on the list at one point, so many friend's and hella good time's, if Tanx dies, it's memory will still live on in us. To good time's, good memories, and good friend's, CHEER'S guy's lol :)
hmmmm pre-2003 players eh.... and here i thought we 2001 players would be lost in the mist of time.....waves
how about
peace error
thorninurside
lunchbox
superchicken
karen
rollen
web wizzard
Panther
kleaver
sueb
Debbie1
papasmurf or was it captsmurf
rdog
sweetdog
Dawg or was it bigdog
harrydog
jane
fuh-q
striker
delta force
and wow so many others i can't recall right now see ya soon XoXoX
<><> dat tiger still here aka mamas boy la saint etc <><>tiger eye the same 
Jeje love it..!!!

Old days!!!

01 baby!
This is one of the best lists compiled in regards to "Old Players" which by the way i regard as < 2003 and before.

So many good memories, watching players such as cucci, NAVYSEAL & Pointspoiler destroying the competition, only for the level to be set higher by the likes of PANCHO and medo (-)[][][].

Was a fantastic game back then, who remembers the jumpers ?! :D Or getting upto 9000+ points in a matter of days... haha, good times...

:)
great list!!! shout outs to the old TrA and XC . and Nuc(l) and sammy (l) silly arsenal lover.
ehh, so bad that I don't know who is minni :$ other era of tanx... But, great ideas and great post (Y)!!
Yeah you missed a few nitro should defo be up there

so should logik and uag fatality (if their not already up there on diff nicks)

BFG-NITRO
Koolie™
FTW.ToXiC.AnGeL.
Zeta
FTW-PEACE   
Master WHIZZ
Ŧнє Şєитїиєł 
oneshotman
Minkyman
dark_infection
RAIN9     
STAR9
U.a.G_Ocerk
SS Vegito 
BANDIT S
LoGik
Striker
NASCARDUDE 
smurf_aaron       
UaG Sergio
UaG Tornado
UaG Fatality
FTW-Devil™
DISTRUCTOR
NBK-Elite
Yorky
corps strong
marine strong
ftw sasuke
Twist too if hes not already up there
B1™
A1™
Primevil
Scooby Dooby Doo
Dark Tribe4 
¤ → Ŋіŋјå ← ¤    (batman) 
andrews
BT-SOLIDER
trA MAFIOSO
r0
UAG Simple 
Kobe 
UAG TIDUS
Armoured PIG
XTB_MASTA     
NucleicAcid

Dear Sam notice how im mentioned before you once again. (inside joke)
nitro should be in there, aswell as some other names. Hunter (TrA Hunter) for one.
but seriously, nice post.
why is mexicanrebel above me on the list?
Who knows, Maybe there will be that one time....
Great list, so many memories in this post just looking at all the nicks.

Imagine if everyone on that list came back.... oh who am i kidding!

Tricky™