« Back to All Topics
redirecting_humiliation!!!
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i was very dissapointed with the administrative team of fly_or_die when i realised i've been banned permanently of chess games.YES indeed i deserved being punished becouse i insulted my opponent...but as far as i know im not a crazy person trying to insult others without reason AND believe me i dont suffer a tourettes syndrome..i was very surprised when i realised that my opponent who started the disputation by calling me STUPID and CHEATER and was judging the way i have played the certain game with him(when the first thing i told him entering the room was "hi"), GOT AWAY without being punished, furthermore he was the one who reported me..
 AND NOW IM WONDERING...you .. administrators and moderators,possess the authority of judging what is right and wrong,taking a desision of banning a person without investigating in the least way what actually hapenned..or maybe i have to assume that you are hiding behing certain players and having fun insulting people driving them indirectly to being banned???or maybe your server are jamming and you want to banning some players??whatcan i say??
IM NOT ASKING FOR THE OTHER PLAYER TO BE PUNISHED,I JUST REALISED THAT 4 YEARS I HAVE SPENT PLAYING GAMES IN FLY_OR_DIE SERVER,WERE AMONG moderators THAT DID NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME AND THE ONLY THING THEY WANTED WAS TO PROMOTE THE ADVERTISING COMPANIES....(OR MAYBE IF I WAS A SUBSCRIBER YOU WOULDN'T BAN ME.?...)
whatever,im very sorry and the only thing remaining to me is that bitter feeling...
anyway chess is boring go play tanx:)
skatas, this is a world run by humans. Humans are very imperfect, therefore the world is too, along with most of the places/systems within it. Learn to expect much less than the ideal, because complaining does not change human genetics.
Moderators and Admins dont just go ban off people without any prove. I'm not one of them, so i'm not sure of their actions, but I am sure they get a prove before banning. Depends if it's a big emergency/crisis. I don't know if you are lieing or not, but admins and mods can probably check the logs if they have one, to check what you two said in chat to eachother. If someone insults you, does it mean you insult right back at him? You need to take action, not just wait and watch how your opponent does those bad things. I know, permanent is a bit harsh, but it's their choice to keep flyordie clean and fun.