« Back to All Topics
SO LAME
Posted in 
Chess
SO LAME
Posted in 
Chess
SO LAME
Playing in flyordie.com (...) because in the middle of a game ill be kicked out because ads pop up... how am i supposed to enjoy this place if i get kicked out of games all the time... they need to do something about that

[Edited by: Mervin on 24.05.2009 21:19]
I agree! happens all the time.
game turns into an add!
I will no longer play at Flyordie!
Going back to POGO!
Same here. I just posted on this topic. FOD is losing a customer and their goodwill.
What on Earth is the serious problem here, the pop up windows only appear after you open a game or close the game, (So it seems to me). Furthermore the popups open a new window so there is no way it could get rid of your game. Finally your game is free thanks to ads. whenever they pop up you should thank them.
No, lately this has been happening in the middle of games... and once the new windows start launching I know I only have a few minutes left before the tab with the game redirects to the red orbit site.

Sucks.

I've been noticing a lot of my opponent seem to be quitting games for no reason.  Starting to thing they are falling prey to the same issue.  So it's so much that it is unfair... it's just that it is unfun.