« Back to All Topics
Digger Clan Applications
Digger Clan Applications
Digger Clan Applications
First read the [url=
http://larkinor.flyordie.com/claninfo.html?id=10&lang=en
]clan requirements
/url].  One of the clan requirements is joining the clan's private clan forum.  Sign up for a free account [url=
http://larkinorguide.com/forum/profile.php?mode=register
]here
/url], then apply to join the clan forum [url=
http://larkinorguide.com/forum/groupcp.php?g=9
]here
/url].

Sandy
Black Gold / Omni,

We're currently completing the last of the clan missions. Approving your application now would put us on hold until you catch up. Since we would prefer to avoid this, I won't be approving your application until the clan mission is complete. This may take another week or two.

Sandy
Black Gold, welcome to the clan!

Digger Fan, you still haven't joined the private forum.

Mombassa, now's a good time to join.

Sandy
Welcome to the clan, thaelia (lilgyp)!

Sandy
Digger Fan (Milk'N'Cookies), your application has been rejected because you failed to meet the requirement of joining the private forum.

Maurynna (lavalamp12345), you haven't joined the clan's private forum.  If you fail to meet this requirement within two weeks, I will reject your application.

Sandy

noronis2 (noronis), you haven't joined the clan's private forum. If you fail to meet this requirement within two weeks, I will reject your application.

Sandy
Maurynna (lavalamp12345) and noronis2 (noronis), your applications have been rejected because you failed to meet the requirement of joining the private forum.

Welcome to the clan, Sinocide3!

Sandy 

Welcome to the clan Jaleel (Little un)!

The digger (Sutherland), you haven't joined the clan's private forum. If you fail to meet this requirement within two weeks, I will reject your application.  Someone has recently attempted to join the clan's private forum but I can't match up the names. Is it you, by any chance?

Sandy

I re-applied to this clan more than 2 weeks ago with "the digger," but I've got no feedback. I've joined the forum with this account and maybe you forgot that the other account was also mine and that's alright. So basically I'm posting for recognition Sandy.

-PMF
Yeah, I can't keep all the secondary account names straight!  What's wrong with doing a "SandyT, SandyT2, SandyT3..." sort of thing?!

Welcome to the clan!

Sandy

lol... the rest of us aren't as organized as you are, Sandy! :p
Or we prefer a little more creativity with our names. Simple is fine, though!
Welcome to the clan, digger bee 3 (KRİSTAL)!

Sandy
Welcome to the clan, digger bee 1 & digger bee 2 (KRİSTAL), and Digby Bear (pennylane1)

Penny's back in Larkinor?!  It's "blast from the past month" around here.

Sandy

Welcome to the clan, MacDigger (danielpes)!

Sandy

SammysDigger (adil01), you haven't joined the clan's private forum (or if you have, I can't see a name match, so help me out). If you fail to meet this requirement within two weeks, I will reject your application.

Sandy
Done my diggers ready to go :p
Welcome to the clan, dundug (starvin89)!

Sandy

Just curious, does anyone in the digger clan that is still active have a bunch of recovery drinks or mobilo diavovinos they could put into the storeroom? :)