« Back to All Topics
Hendry makes a 147!!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hendry makes a 147!!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hendry makes a 147!!
What a legend he is! His 9th maximum if im right:)
Your emotions...?
Wow!

I am way impressed! 

Good job and if I were any good, I would play you.

:) Keep up the great work!
~LittleEarthAngel~
laura do u kno who stephen hendry is lol
yeh i watched him get it on repeat on tv, he did very well, especially the shot from pink to black at the end, and the black was a lot harder than it looked 

well done him
possible to see a replay from youtube?? i cba to check my self to busy playing fod haha
it was great.
too bad he lost to murphy right now:(
anyway,ronnie is already out,SO COME ON JOHNNIE HIGGINS!!!
>possible to see a replay from youtube?? i cba to check my self to busy playing fod haha

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/snooker/8022722.stm

The whole thing can be seen at that link which directs you to the BBC Sport website. It may have restrictions for anyone outside the UK though ;)

I hope Higgins wins Selby tonight and sets up a cracking semi final against Allen. The other semi final promises to be very very boring:(
>laura do u kno who stephen hendry is lol

Of COURSE I know who he is! He is a professional Snooker player, and I am very happy to hear he had such a great break! I have been playing here for 3 years now, so I do know a little about Snooker (and some of the best players through topics here in the Forum and through conversations in the Rooms), though I don't play it much these days. I actually haven't played Snooker in a long time. I don't have the time to sit here for long, as I am a very busy person.

I wish he could give me some pointers, but he would never bother with such a lowly player on some website...I wonder what it is like playing Snooker for REAL on a real table and real balls...and what it is like to get the feel for the shots instead of using a mouse to move the stick. *Ponders* :p

I wish him well and hope the best for him!

~LittleEarthAngel~
John Higgins proved that hes a real fighter.
with u sayin u wanted 2 play him i thought u didnt lol
i have played the real steven hendry, 
he used to play in spencer in stirling but sadly it closed down last year , but he pratices at home nowdays
>i have played the real steven hendry

Phil, i don't believe you.