Posted in 
Checkers
beliaco is nice bank 
Posted in 
Checkers

[img=
http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu167/fazwaz/blackmosterbank.jpg
] 

YES GRATOV IS RIGHT BLACK MONSTER IS A BANK AS YOU CAN SEE FROM SCREENSHOT THIS NICK IS PLAYING SAME PEOPLE OVER AGIAN LOSING TO SPACEBALL 4 TIMES? LOL AND CYSTAL 2 TIMES MODS PLEASE IP BANNED THIS MAFIA THANKS
yes MOON !!!   u are very  good  for screen (ss) !!!lol:$

beliaco and black monster are 2 big big cheater !!!
is give point bank for spcaball he have the crown by PROGRAM AND POINT BANK lol:) next kkkkkkkkkk !!!! he have the crown but te nick name spacebaII avec signal player might use program :( very very nice job the crown of the cheater !!!!!!  flyordie have a problem here !!! 
flyordie be not normal for you do I believe to prefer you to rather injure the crown with the cheater with program than to create crowns for people who arrives has 600 point without cheating or are your logic?????? Mr. operator
Gratov and Moon see pls yours info first --
gratov give much game for  c'drole  and 

this nick gratov is yours Moon 

you are a crazy Moon of this Forum ..

gratov and Moon has same ip .. Fod banned this idiot forever 
Hi :)
TREX  do you know read ?
I don' t sure but cheat yes you know .
do you want many money for subscribe your nick like this all the other cheater can read tou information and you explain to all .What do you do for lose 300 in 1 week .
BYE BYE 
:p
t-rex u become more crazier everyday lol i am not gratov he come before me i am only here 07 kkkkkkkkk hahaha t-rex i see ur nick JOKER 1 loss hahaha finally you lose 1 game on that nick jajajaja
🙃
Hi T-Trex 30
★★- JOKER -★★ 

Play for Fun 
lol:dkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

uare THE CHEATER IN FLYORDIE CHECKERS N1 !!!!!!!!! 
 see that you has more pen name kept silent to find one jobs lol kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:d:d:d:d:
See yours info Gratov .. 

have nice time with new Modorator in room france .. 
are you cannot playing checkers it was 2005 + 2009 and now to - are you bad loser gratov  .. 
you can only cheating  here..  King was better whole time 

King is a Legend and you to with Cheater 
Gratov come here with yours  a nick anno  2005 or 2006 . 

i know you have not more old Nick .all are banned forever 

Gratov see T-REX is anno 2006 -

and i have of 2004 only this nick you cannot :D

Lads your English is really bad...Better don't post anything ;)
eagle eye like ive said before just mind your own bussiness and just stick to your stupid boring pool game wont ya because in all of your comments u have nothing intelligent to say so BACK OFF FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
🙃
T REX-30 lol

I play since 2004 and has this epoque j was 1 er because you had the crown has 900 points and I j had 1019 points so shet up thank you!! When you speak about the new moderateur francais in the room francaise you know everything has what I see!! Thus you thus watch me you me crain lol I you frightened I know him! you listen francais and stop to speak you  English we understand nothing!!!!! Hello the cheater  T REX 30 !! joker !! and king of th loser :d lol
hi ,
the 2 warriors can you fight ? Vu comme c la haine entre vous donnez vous rendez vous et expliquez vous .
Une embrouille virtuelle de 5 ans c trop drole kkkkkkkkkkkk.
;)
lol u are very funny man :) and u should think what you gonna write before writing it...Cos YOU abuse everyone not me... And i am quiet sure i am way better than you in real checkers :) I don't know your age...But you really should grow up...

P.S Pool is not boring etc...You don't like it, because you are very bad at it :( (Just a looser) and also cos you can't cheat there like u do in checkers :)
CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND the STRONGEST RESPECT !! ok:p