« Back to All Topics
adios fella's 
Posted in 
Tanx
adios fella's 
Posted in 
Tanx
adios fella's 
Ok guys i had fun these years in tanx, had the pleasure to meet wonderful people online but like any other game you will find good and bad. I like to mention a few good gamers that have been good these Past Years.

Ҳć°†Myŝţєяу†
ҒĻ ΣĽ ЯΣ¥™.  << recently he got banned for getting out the line.. but his still a good friend despise if he hates me for what happen..
Nut Cracker
™.Ŧне.Ķıиg.™
222man
dat tiger
ratpatrol
music_trumpet
Mike
Gџccι Bλиđλиλ aka Navy
§ RANGER 0 § aka TCA Warrior
Ǚ.α.Ĝ ĦıGħĿαŃĐзŔ 
Sя Cяücїғїєя  aka brandy
$$$SheRifff$$$ 
ŮẶĢ_ßєst™  aka minitr0
Рџгє•Łμςк™  aka nathan 
mehadit
Tricky™ aka Samy
ҒŁ †ŽễǜŠ†™ aka SFT Maximo
Ǚ.α.Ĝ ĦıGħĿαŃĐзŔ 
Karma™
mainegirl
fanfois
harrydog WG
HONOUR
ŮẶĢ¤Ŧǿŗήǻđδ™

These players made Tanx fun for me and rest of the players. And I wont mention the bad players because they are not worth talking about xD :)

unknown~2009

TrapStar
concord_mi
finally lol well good maybe it will be a much better game now
NucleicAcid their was a reason i did not mention your name for which you are in the hit list of mod's :) so watch it mister!! I might have quit tanx don't mean i wont be in the forums :) 
we all know ur not really leaving Luis...u'll probablly lerking shadows with hiding nick. But if u did go, finally!!! and *pops out champagne* sprays it all over. :)
 when i 1st meet luis.. i thought it was armaggadon but than jesus came n finally made luis go away.. WORLD PEACE BROTHERS!!!
well cool to see nobody misses him lmao
well acid for that comment... i am going to say this. Luis u are missed !
hence all players he mention no one has come to say farewell haha. :) 
Like i said b4 i might have quit tanx but i still lurk around the shadow's like max explained and yea i like the champagne. Oh and thanks Nathan for that nice comment. And Swifty if i start playing tanx again armaggadon will seem like heaven to you xD, so don't bring it b4 i destroy it lol...
Goodbye Luis enjoyed getting ownd by ya at times -.- 
eww the all mighty jeff has spoken :O lol haha... ok buddy when u see me in tanx ask me for a game will see who the owned is :p lmao anyways had fun with you guys. Take care

unknown~2009

TrapStar
concord_mi
If you only try to leave, I WILL FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR you know what IN CHESS once ... 
Stay in contact if you will hear legends about TANX ll :p Be Good ! Say hello to ow8453df ... Bye for a while...
well at least Luis is really gone but not voluntarly lmao...oh well, OPERATOR show him exit door ;). 
Luis says he quit tanx but yet he gets on   	

Koolie™ yea i knew he couldn't stay away from tanx lol well if u see   	

Koolie™ most likely its Luis once a nerd always a nerd ;)
soo many ppl leave but they never remember brian :((