« Back to All Topics
Liverpool
Posted in 
Off-topic
Liverpool
Posted in 
Off-topic
Liverpool
Liverpool got so badly teached yesterday 1-3 by Chelsea.
And the 2nd half was really poor indeed from Liverpool.
Do you think Liverpool still have any chances and what u think about yesterdays game?
Liverpool have no chance of scoring 3 goals @ the Bridge.  Game over.  Chelsea were the better team & deserved the result.
yeah chelsea has won and made it to the semis already.there no way chelsea is going to lose at home.if they can win as a visitor 3-1 they are for sure going to win at home.better luck next time liverpool:D
I'm big Chelsea fan for long time...But i wouldn't be so sure that we are already through...Liverpool is good team and can score goals...And we saw that we can concede three goals  easily in game against Bolton...Was 4-0 and conceded 3 goals in 9 minutes...So players still cant relax at all and should do all their best in next match...But I really hope everything will be good and we will go through:)
yeah,it was a good performance by Chelsea,they still can't relax in the second game - latest game against Bolton showed what happens when you relax :p

my team did good too :) now that Marcos Senna of Villareal is injured,we have bigger chances to go through. and guys,that goal of Adebayor must be the best i've seen this season for sure
Congrats All Chelsea Fans!!! Was awesome game 4-4!!! Great Day :) Im happy :) Yeeeeesss
>Liverpool have no chance of scoring 3 goals @ the Bridge.
How wrong was this?