« Back to All Topics
Clanpoints & Participation Rates
I would prefer to only get definitive answers to these questions.  I have theories from my experiences in another clan, but I'd rather work with a response from the developer or actual anectodal evidence from people who have seen these situations unfold.

Let's assume a clan that has 20 members is doing the Build Bar clan mission.  This mission awards 25 individual and 5 common clanpoints, and the participation rate is 60%, which would be 12 members in this case.

I have seen that 60% participation rate definitely means that once 12 or more members have joined the mission, it becomes active, and the members that have joined can start doing the mission.

Let's assume 15 of them join, and 5 do not.

1) To complete the mission, do all 15 that have joined have to complete their individual task, or just any 12 of them?

2) Will the 5 members who have not accepted the mission get 0, 5, 25 or 30 clanpoints if the mission is completed before they have joined?

3) If the answer to question #1 is 12, will the 3 members who have joined the mission but have not completed their individual task get 0, 5, 25 or 30 clanpoints if the mission is marked as completed at that point?

Sandy
1.  As fearless leader of John Galt, I have seen the "build storage room" mission become closeable prior to all who were participating having completed it.  All had accepted.  I do not recall the exact number or percentage of completed/not completed.  I did not actually close the mission until all had completed.  Bottom line - all joiners do not have to complete the mission in order to close it (assuming the notification of closure availability was valid).

Subprime Observer
I got the impression that only 60% 
have
 to join to make it active but if 100% join and the mission isn't closed until 100% have completed their individual tasks then all 100% get the individual clan points. Any that didn't join it only get the common clanpoints if any....
sandy, don't close that army pub mission yet!  i'm gonna aim to get all 4 of my fighters to finish it by tomorrow night (though, technically at the time i'm posting this, it's actually "later today").
--jason
A partial answer to question 3: I marked the Build Bar mission complete with one character in this situation.  She got 0 clanpoints, the rest of the clan got 30: 25 individual + 5 common.  I presume she can still complete this mission (and indeed HAS TO to get access to the bar) just like any character that joins the clan late.  If she completes the mission in this way, I believe she'll get the 25 individual clanpoints, but not the 5 common.  I'll follow up later if this ever comes about.

This result also seems to have answered question #2.  If clan members who have joined the mission but haven't completed it get 0 clanpoints, I'm quite sure clan members who haven't even joined the mission yet won't get any either.

Sandy