« Back to All Topics
Programs 
Posted in 
Darts
Programs 
Posted in 
Darts
Programs 
Too many people cheat and its just not fun any more. OP shud ban programs.

I know this thread Is 2 years old but, The only thing closest to a program Is a mouse recorder and to use that you have to actually be good at darts . :)
Remember NO program in Darts.. only good and lucky players :)
Whiles, actually FlyOrDie tolerates using a program. But I don't believe there is a program in darts.

AUDI R8
why does the same subject juse keep repeating itself....programs aint allowed but if some n00b wants to use it then just let them there just the sad ones who cheat on an online game...
I find it hilarious that people assume the top players MUST be cheating. Why, because they have taken the time to practice and get really, really good? I have played almost 2000 games since July yet I am called a "cheater" because I have gotten pretty good. That's 500 games a month friends. If you played that many you too would get really good. Beyond that, I have been playing darts under other nicks for 3 years. Someday everyone will have to accept that some people excel at certain things.
I still cant figure out how to aim !dittoon the fun to play peepsfrom allover !

its a virus thats sent into your computer through the active x used in the darts programing, you use the active x to get the the persons ip address and location and send the virus through the back door of your computers mainframe so anti virus programs dont pick it up strait away, it infects random programs and (if its any good) isnt detected untill its too late
some fool named sharpshooter said i used a program, just because i beat him!....  than he says hes gonna give me a trojan  :))    i told him go ahead,  he is obviously to dumb to do something like that..   everyone who plays me knows i dont cheat,  im not even good enuff to be called a cheat! lol........ the worse thing i come across at darts is the people who run away after they win 1 game..  playin good in darts is all in the mouse,  get a good mouse  and u will get better results...  besides  points / rates dont even matter,  its just fun to play darts with real people from around the world!
dont matter about him "letting" they do
Not really, i just want people to reply so im not bored:)

do you seriously think OP tolerates programs?