Goodbye
Posted in 
Tanx
Goodbye
Posted in 
Tanx
Goodbye
eaper - this guy was hilarious!! lolz keep in touch man

Đàđđұ Ұǎņќєє - loved this guy even though he supports a crappy football team xD arsenal r the oneee brooo!

Elfo - the big eared noob lol ^^ hated by many loved by few xD keep in touch bro, and still want my graphics pic made xD

Scoob - The hacker! lol always a pleasure to see you online another rare onliner, keep in touch bro xD

Luis - another guy i dueled alot, very ambitous to say the least xD good knowing u stay in touch lol

Xs - Always challenged me for the 5 stars, great competition bro, hope to stay in touch aswell.

Swift - A SF noobie!! lol xD

Dat tiger - <> <>

Dirty harry - His name says it all i think he comes on to flirt more with girls then play the game haha holla if u got msn dude.

TANK_MASTER - a fellow brit friend and a great player, good luck in uni bro, stay in touch ;)

UAG/sft Snake - The rebel snake ^^ always caused trouble in uag lol 

Honour - My Fav mod i don't care what ppl say this guy is the man!! i enjoyed the drama.. lol if you got msn honour let me know.

Logik - Such a smart player, outplayed everyone in his prime using tactics, i hope to stay in tough daniel ^^

UaG Tornado - Hihihihhi, aew, thank you for all the duels and the funny times when i used to pm you stuff to say on the chat haha take care man i think i still got u on msn.

Rangers - loolz i hated most of them but a few were cool ^^

Max - hahahaha i swear max loved the attention, even though no one ever took him serious, everytime i logged on he would challenge me, but failed off couse, till this day he still awaits to beat me, guess you can't now :) adios max ~~~ (90% of what he said was bs)

FTW In general, too many nicks to mention (and most old ones don't play nemore) thnks for welcoming me into the clan years ago... we always wanted FTW to live longer than NBK dun dun dun.... and it DID! good times ;)

And to anyone else i was cool with... can't remember everyone holla if i forgot you, prob add more names later ^^

If Tanx does ever add some nice update i'll be sure to pass by.

2004~2009

FTW-Shadow

Tricky™

Riding The Bullet™

See you around man, its been great fun playing with you over the last few years, thanks for the support; good luck with whatever you choose to do ;)

TANK.
well, well...it looks like Sam finally got to see daylight after 10 yrs of been in that little dark room playing tanx LOL...well gl with real life Sam...and u did mention me but i didn't like what u wrote :(. Well im pretty sure u'll be back so let make this quick. Good bye and welcome back :D. 
whoa!! samy (L) you have always been loved by many and will miss you bro. You take care and hope to see you in the near future. cough* their is going to be an update for Tanx2 letting you know don't keep your hopes up in leaving Tanx forever. You really got me motivated on getting better in tanx and so i did... after so many years of banking to General hahaha Learned my lesson even harry dog WG knows that. You are a true Legend who has been known by many.. I am glad i have known a good friend online hard to find. Cya sam aka FTW-Shadow , Tricky™ , Riding The Bullet™ since 2004~2009 :) take care old friend!! keep in touch msn ASAP!! lol

Luis
I love how u only mention one xc, and not acid, me, brian or justin, way to go samuel, way to go
Bye :) I may still try to complete your last wish... lol
actually nitro u was one of the first TO BE mentioned along with others i've know the longest FOD cut the top half off i dunno y i told them to delete this tread and sent the full one many times... they just ain't responding.
See you around bud, catch me on Halo 3 anytime, just let me know the tag ;-)
Hey sam, good luck bud, see what you mean about the post being chopped, it kinda starts funny, like your intro was cut out. I looking forward to Cov getting into prem and beating the gunners at the emirates :p
ok sammy jokes over come back now
gl in other games and real life, sam.

Maybe we will meet one time again - i would enjoy it. 

tc bro,
Ðir†y Harry   

dang bro missed u too...im back to stop by and wat not...read ur post much love

-Jason-