« Back to All Topics
wierd stuff happening in market ?!
Okay, I'm curious if anyone else (especially our market guru, Sandy? has seen this and can explain it??

I was using clan house to transfer some nails, nubs & putties between characters. After moving nails, I tried to buy nubs. In spite of over 19K listed at 50%, they appeared at 56% and then dropped to 53% and finally got down to 50% like they should be. Appeared this way to both chars, even though my receiving had 700 or so of them on the market at 50%!! After they dropped, I bought 373 of them which came out of 7 or 8 slots and there are still almost 19K at 50%. Anyone have ANY idea what the heck is going on??
that should say

"receiving CHARACTER had 700..."

gotta proof-read better
I am apparently missing something...

If you are transferring via clan house, like you say - then you must be using the store room, where no money is involved.

-B

Yeah, B.. but when I tried to buy the nubs on market w/ my richer char to take to clan house & drop off for other char to pick up, they were listed at 56%, even though there are 19K on market at 50%. Plus, like I said, my builder char had 700 of his own listed at 50% and when he checked price, it showed up as 56% for him too.. Just kinda strange... 
Ah, so the market transfer is preceding the clan house transfer and that is where you were noticing the oddity.

Interesting.

-B