« Back to All Topics
jokes
Posted in 
Off-topic
jokes
Posted in 
Off-topic
jokes
how do you stop a dog barking in the back garden??

send in your jokes:)
Put it in the front garden
:-D

Mr. Jones had a red ferrari.
One day he saw a man in a red ferrari.
"Get out!!"said Mr.Jones.
"Why, its my car. Maybe yours is just the same kind."
"Prove it!"
"Ok, did you have an MP3 player like this?"
"Oho! So you have fitted an MP3 on my car without my permission?"
"No...er, how about the numberplate?"
"So-you have changed that as well huh???"

To fluffy:

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde female neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mail box. 

She opened it then slammed it shut, stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the hose she went. 

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she come out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. 

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her „It’s something wrong?” , to wich she replied „ There certainly is!” 

(are you ready? ... this is a beauty...) 

„My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU’ VE GOT MAIL!”

loooool(Y)

ok there are 3 guys on a cliff and on this cliff theres like a slide they can go down... as they are going down the slide they can wish for anything and it will happened so...

1st guy goes " i wish i could be with my family"

2nd guy goes " i wish i could be with my wife"

and the 3rd guy goes " i wish the other two were here"

XD
PAT AN MICK WERE IN THE PUB, WHEN A GUY WALKED IN, WITH A LARGE SALMON. THEY ASKED WHERE U GET THAT? WAS WALKING OVER THE BRIDGE, DOWN THE ROAD THERE, IT SWAM PAST, I LEANED OVER AND GRABED IT. SO LATTER, PAT GOT MICK BY THE LEGS, OVER THE BRIDGE 10 MINS GO BY, PAT SAYS, GOT 1 YET MICK, NO MICK SAID. 10 MINS MICK SAID, PULL ME UP PAT, WHY HAVE CAUGHT 1, NO THERES A TRAIN COMING.