« Back to All Topics
Overuse of rooms
Posted in 
Billiards
Overuse of rooms
Posted in 
Billiards
Overuse of rooms
I often have a hard time trying to get into, for example, quick snooker. Today, after persistence, I finally got on to a site. I could see there were 5 "back soons" and 6 "Do not disturbs"
Is, afterall, the site so busy? It seems that it may be blocked by such members. There does not appear to be a great use for either of the two functions, unless you are "observing" another game. Could they not be eliminated.
Majority of people subscribe to infact have these functions. Having either of them on doesn't mean they are away from the computer, they are used primarily so that you don't constantly get challenged by people who don't want to play, which is particulary annoying while in a conversation.

Also people that pay for the use of the site should be able to have different functions, if people couldn't have those what'd be the point?
I don't see an answer to my post in your letter.

"Having either of them on doesn't mean they are away from the computer" 
What does that mean? They are still preventing others from using the table. I have seen those blocked entries there, under the same name, literally for hours.

" they are used primarily so that you don't constantly get challenged by people who don't want to play, which is particularLy annoying while in a conversation."
Huh??
If they cannot get challenged, how the heck do they ever get to play? What conversation?
The last sentence is also irrelevant to my query.
I agree with →Mαrτýrdøм←, 2 of the main reasons I'm subscribed is to 1. remove the ads and 2. have the do not disturb functions.

I often get hassled by low(er) ranked players who seem to get a kick out of constantly challenging. Now, you could use the mute button but a single button that does it for you is far more simple :p I would expect that the majority of people who have the "do not disturb" sign aren't actually AFK at all either but use it for the reason I stated above :). 
its simple sub and get in a room dont sub and let others u either go 2 another room or keep clickin until u can get in the room u want
>its simple sub and get in a room dont sub and let others u either go 2 another room or keep clickin until u can get in the room u want

Believe me what you wrote was not simple at all.
they are used primarily so that you don't constantly get 
challenged by people who don't want to play, which is particularly annoying while in a conversation."
Huh??
If they cannot get challenged, how the heck do they ever get to play? What conversation?

Just because someone has the Busy Or Do Not Disturb status on DOES NOT mean they are actually either of those things.

It means they do not want to be pestered by lower ranks or people who constantly challenge. You can still challenge people yourself. It is a convienience for the people who have paid to play this game.

So if you are so fed up with waiting to get into a room SUBSCRIBE, it doesn't cost that much and you can get into full rooms. If you don't want to do that then why are you complaining? You have a way to overcome your problem, there is no need of getting rid of things to suit yor needs. 
Paid members get perks - one is that they can enter full rooms, another that they don't have to do anything when they are there. You have two choices - either join and enjoy these privilidges or else use a room that isn't full.
its quite simple dave .... players who sub are able to enter full rooms which is why they pay ... any player subbed or not who is in a room can just sit there if they wish too ... for you to be able to get into any room at any time you need to sub ... nobody is breaking the rules by just sitting in a room so therefore they should not be eliminated ... if you cant afford to sub or dont believe in doing so then thats your problem not others ... sry to be so blunt but if you think about it , the rooms are designed to be of a certain size so as to encourage players to sub so they can get in and play , if the rooms were no limit of players hardly anybody would sub would they , the same applies to the adverts , if you sub you dont get them ( and they are annoying i must admit ) , i sub to be able to eliminate the adverts and get into any room as and when i want to . i suggest you do as well if your really interested in the snooker flyordie provides .
>its simple sub and get in a room dont sub and let others u either go 2 another room or keep clickin until u can get in the room u want

>>Believe me what you wrote was not simple at all.<<

lol brilliant
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia