« Back to All Topics
Our daughter's 10th Birthday...!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Just wanted to post that 10 years ago today, on March 5th, 1999 at 2:47 am, a tiny 5 lb. 1 oz. 18 in. little peanut was placed in a very uncertain and scared Mama's arms and into an even more uncertain and scared Papa's arms.

I can't believe our K. (our oldest child) is now 10 years old. She is at school, and I am having Papa bring cupcakes to her school and he is having flowers delievered to her class. Later, our family and 13 of her friends from school are going up to the local bowling alley for a party.

Wish me luck! 13 screaming 9 and 10 year olds PLUS our 10 year old, 6 year old, almost 5 year old and 19 month old...

Sounds like fun...

Anyone want to volunteer to take my place??

I have a nasty stomach virus that won't let up...so this is really not going to be fun. :(

Thanks all!
~LittleEarthAngel~
why dont u start an online blog
Good luck & happy birthday to your daughter :D
do u play snooker and if so what ur highest break?
>do u play snooker and if so what ur highest break?

I do play (rarely) but I am afraid I am no better at it than I am at 8-ball, which I play often. I think my highest break was NOT that high...I only got maybe 2 or 3 balls in to start before missing again. Blah. :p

:) Nice to hear from you!
~LittleEarthAngel~
>why dont u start an online blog

I actually have 3 online blogs, updated every 3 or 4 days at the longest, and sometimes daily. :)

You will have to find me in 8-ball to get the names of them though, as I am very careful to whom I let read my personal thoughts.  :p

~LittleEarthAngel~