Posted in 
Billiards
Silence TM makes 109 break snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Silence TM makes 109 break snooker
please click on link or copy and paste too see 109 brk pic 

http://www.imageshock.eu/?id=8446286&klic=T0HrqU3T&overall=1
wow, nice. Ive never played with him but he must be a decent player to achieve that.
This picture is a fake.
the 109 looks weird
its not fake, it's just the graphics
ok very nice break ..but ur opponent was no real player so he could help u to ur break(give u good position to start ur break )
but anyway a vg break
actually the guy who posted this topic is definately one of the players in the game,either silence ( most probably ) or his opponent.
lmao, are you that desperate to make your self look good ?  never seen a worse fake in my life lol.

And a few would disagree. AN ALOT WOULD AGREE.

Fake m8.
Not everybody has to cheat like you ric pal.
What's up Paul Hunter 2009 ?  Are you hurt by the truth ? Is it you who created this fake screen shot of a break that never was ?  Probably is. Oh Well

By the way it's Rick m8 not ric :(? 

Pretty sad to hide behind newly made nik haha. I know a person on this site who use's the word pal alot so im guessin it's you aint it ;-)  I know youuuuu.

Anyway have a nice life lol.

ROFL. :) Another fan in love with me. Feels good.
Oh, sorry. You must remind me to put the word "Rick" into my list of names to remember. My names Liam.
I don't need to hide behind new names.

Fact is I don't play pro snooker :)
Meh, its fake, my reason stating it is fake is due to the Address bar, it has 1020 in the address by yes? Now go to open Internet Explorer, click room one, the address bar has 1001 in the address... now do the same with Quick snooker, quick snooker has 1020 in the address :) 

Nice try tho gotta admit it :D 
Ironic his name was made in 2008 himself.

hahahaha nice fake I must say:)