« Back to All Topics
Anarchy Tanx ..Resumed 
Posted in 
Tanx
Anarchy Tanx ..Resumed 
Posted in 
Tanx
Anarchy Tanx ..Resumed 
This is for anyone who was a great friend of mine, and also in Anarchy Tanx back a couple of years ago. The clan consisted of a group of friends, and had an excellent forum, but after many arguments between the members, the clan was thought better off extinct. Some of the members I can remember right off were NucleicAcid, CSA TANK, rocs, Lion Aman, Kobe ..lol, Canada2, Webber, MexicanRebel, Harrydog, Khan, and some others .. oh ..and myself (CLOUD STRIFE, DEZ FAFARA, so on, so forth) I am bringing back this clan because I tried to bring back TrA, but failed due to origination issues. This clan was my own and others, from the start. This clan will be about good times, and great players trying to make a real difference in tanx. If you care enough to spend all your time here, be a part of something that makes it worth the while ;) Apply with a reply post .. I'll be working on the forum I used to love soon. 
We have a proboards, that's a work in progress.. it's, 

http://tanxanarchytanx.proboards.com

Take a look or just say a little ...
We will get the clan to rise ;)

Our 
Web is Underconstruc
tion, and We are 
Reqruiting members
, all are welcome :) 
I resumed it, no one cares it's gone lol, and I have no idea who you are ... why dont you just tell me..