« Back to All Topics
†-Tanx is dead-†
Posted in 
Tanx
†-Tanx is dead-†
Posted in 
Tanx
†-Tanx is dead-†
After many ppl. worried about the lags and freezes and FOD did nothing against this - it seems like tanx is really dead now.

Well FOD what did u expect?
If a game makes no fun anymore it losts the spirit of being a game.

After many years playing this game, its sad 2 see that. Because the game could be still funny, even without an update - but without this horrible lags and freezes.

But because FOD doesnt think the same, it´s time 2 say goodbye 2 all the nice friends i meet here! Was often a nice time. Maybe i will see some of u again.

~g-o-o-d-b-y-e~
Ðir†y Harry 
I dunno, you have to keep tapping into a younger audience because people age. I just don't have the time nor energy to play this game (which is outdated...though still somewhat fun if you team with others) much anymore. I come by like once every few months.

*** Hey moderator, do not post my first post, but post this one instead, because it has the "lags and freezes" part added to the joke (and delete this "Hey moderator" note before you post it) ***

Clint Eastwood (Harry Callahan):

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this lag and freezing excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.

But being as this is a Tanx tank, the most powerful online tank in the world, and would blow your turret clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya noob?

(It is a joke. I am not advocating real violence in concrete reality... I am a Theravada Buddhist.)
Tanx is certainly not dead. Old players like myself will always come back to check in from time to time on various names here. I myself have recently returned ..yet again after so long, to now have revived another clan, (hopfully this time not a futile attempt), called Anarchy Tanx (ÄT) - clan tag. I think I'll be sticking around for a while again. I started playing this game in like .. 2002 I think, when I was 15 or something. I'm now 22, and this game doesn't really get old. Have fun, players like me ...
From time 2 time I will also take a look in tanx again.

But playing this game isn´t funny anymore. In former times it was hard 2 log in, because more than 120 people wanted to play tanx. ...now only about 40-50 are playing.
Lags & freezes just dont attract people  ;-)

im been here since game started, every day im not going see ya <><>
Languages
English
English
azərbaycan
Azerbaijani
bosanski
Bosnian
čeština
Czech
Cymraeg
Welsh