« Back to All Topics
Sacked Scolari
Posted in 
Off-topic
Sacked Scolari
Posted in 
Off-topic
Sacked Scolari
Chelsea have sacked prominent Brazil Manager Luis Felipe Scolari after 7 months in charge...Im Chelsea supporter but I think they should gave him more time...U know hes new in EPL! Well what u think about that...? Any Ideas who will be new manager :D Lol:p Lewis,ur point is most important for me lol :p
bah,its sad that if a team loses 2-3 games,coach will get sacked. look at manchester united - sir alex has been through good and bad years,but noone has even talked about him being sacked at some point. abramovich ( chelsea's owner ) has no idea about football and strategies i guess,he just wants the titles. but to be honest,scolari shouldn't have ruined Mourinho's team - like Avraam Grant - Grant has not changed anything Mourinho has built,and the team played well.
about new coach..my prediction goes for either Frank Rijkard or Guus Hiddink ( who's a good friend of abramovich)
he never was a great manager anyways, i mean he won the world cup with an amazing brazil side and only came runner up in euro on home soil and lost vs a rubbish greece side.

anyways as a hull fan, i can say we got him sacked :p
Completely unjustified in my opinion unless something darker was going on behind the scenes. Do the money men honestly think they can bring someone new in two thirds of the way through the season and win the Premier League?
and lost vs a rubbish greece side.

rubbish greece side had beaten half of worlds top 10 rated teams by then ;\
Max u was right there...Hiddink will be new Chelsea manager but only till the end of the season :)
Being a strong Chelsea fan this hasnt come as such a shock to me.  I was @ the Ipswich game a few weeks ago and the fans were not happy with the performance although we cam out 3-1 winners.  He hasn't brought Chelsea the results they need at a crucial part of the season.

Sacking him isnt a problem for me, not sure who will replace him.

Personally i'd be happy to see Ray Wilkins continue as permanent boss or even the likes of bringing Zola back to the bridge.  I've heard speculation about Di Matteo leaving M K Dons but I don't think that would be a wise idea lol :p

Lets see...
ok massi fair point maybe not rubbish, but portugal should have won that game on home soil and with a better team
Hiddink will be new Chelsea manager but only till the end of the season

true,but who knows - he might continue after this season aswell. If not,i see AC Milan's Carlo Ancelotti as Chelsea's manager next season.
Zola? or Nigel Adkins:D Zola probs he done ok at west ham
If not,i see AC Milan's Carlo Ancelotti as Chelsea's manager next season.

Nah,he wont come..He said that. That would be great if Hiddink would say but small chances...So maybe Rijkaard or Zola then will come..But who knows :)