« Back to All Topics
Touchpad.
Posted in 
General
Touchpad.
Posted in 
General
Touchpad.
Does anyone use a touchpad to play these games?
Ive been practicing in biliards but it never gets any easier!
Nope, t'is impossible to control the power with it! I've got a cheapo USB mouse and folded up Monopoly board for it to sit on, simples! :D
I use a touchpad for any game I play including shooting games for the PC :p 
i tried to,but i just can't control the power.
anyone tell me how to play on my ipod touch 2nd gen.
I play (well, when i used to play on here) with the touchpad. Made no differance if i used pad or mouse, i still sucked lol :p
Noooooo, i just cant do it lol.  I've tried a few times but cant get the hang of it.
Can you use a mouse with a laptop then??
well i use it for all games, i prefer it and find it easier to control power, however darts is very hard with pad, im only around the 80 rank area and i used to be 300+, even wizard once with the mouse, i never go on the pc anymore.

need to get good at darts with touchpad
>Can you use a mouse with a laptop then??

As long as your laptop has some USB ports (Which it will almost certainly have!) yes. 
lol marc, thought you was good with computers?? of course you can use a mouse with a laptop :p
Yes Marc, I got a perfectly good one for £4.99 from PC World, then it's just plug and play with USB port, no installation required. Like I said, simples! :D
> lol marc, thought you was good with computers?? 

I have no idea where you gotthat idea, im completely useless with computers... wheres that on button :p

:D