lets make a pact!
Posted in 
Billiards
lets make a pact!
Posted in 
Billiards
lets make a pact!
right you lot!!... its about time we all grew up a little bit, dont you think

i think we should all agree, by "all" i mean, the regulars here, the names u always see about... maybe we should all agree to cut out some of this nonsense i see everyday on this site

Sven Vs Vanian-- both great players leave it at that

number 1 - we should all stop the crying in games! every now and then its fine to say bad shot blah blah, but constantly after every shot??

number 2 - this "hate" campaign that seems to start as soon as any "new" nick gets high... certain people just hound and hound n hound!

number 3 - Luck is a part of the game, what goes around comes around, get over it

number 4 - this ridiculous notion that pro fouling is acceptable if someone has fluked a snooker against you! its not!!

number 5 - timing out on the black, pretty self explanatory... its cheating my friends.

so there it is, just pointing out those 5 points and hoping all the top players listen, and we all agree to play this game fairly and friendly!! love you all xx :p

I agree Fretty, i havent been timed out on in a while but its annoying when done, also the 'its ok to pro foul if you fluke a snooker' thing is a disgrace.

As far as me and Sven are concerned i dont hold grudges over any player on here, we had a good bo11 yesterday in Pro with no problem whatsoever.

But there's a few bad egg's in pro at the moment i take it they've come from pool,if i get called lucky i just thank them, annoys em more as they just want a reaction from ya.
hmmm yes thats the best thing someone has posted on here 100% agree but will they take notice not all think like you and my self:p im a new player here but i watch games for long time i might start playin soon tho:p gerardbutler 
 when you got a min make me a cuppa tea and some cake thankyou butler keep up gd work;)
Seen u doing all these things...
Its a game your bad at, who cares.
i doubt that felipe, why post a sarcastic comment on a post thats meant to improve behaviour on this site?
its not about being good or bad at a game Scott, its about manners and politeness, and people treating people normally.. something you clearly have an issue with 
Haha no, I just enjoy winding people up :p 
very mature...
end of dicussion
Like you are? You can't even put grammar in your posts, and make dribble threads like this. 
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti