« Back to All Topics
complaints
Posted in 
Chess
complaints
Posted in 
Chess
complaints
i have 3 complaints.... first of all i hate it when my game turns into an ad. i lose points and the game is ruined. my second complaint is the rating system. i think flyor die should use the elo rating system because that way it is the same for every site and it encourages more people to play because they can compare themselves to good people such as kasparov. and thirdly give us a choice for the look of the pieces. you could give us a choice on weather or not we want the elo rating system. one more thing can you please give me my account information for chess another way everytime i press the info button nothing comes up.I even had a friend copy the IP adress and the fly or die site came up saying error. please fix these things and a lot more people will enjoy this site. please and thnk you
subscribe to the site (its cheap enough) you will have no ads as well as other benefits.
re: no player info displayed 

pop-up windows need to be enabled in the browser to view the info. Check your browser options , you can do this dynamically while the browser is running

PS does anyone ever read replies ?
how can you have 3 complaints?
the only 1 that matters is game morphing into an add!
who can play like this?