« Back to All Topics
Non Programs
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Non Programs
Posted in 
Four in a Row
Non Programs
who here plays that doesnt program and is 400+.

simple question nothing more to it really.
thats me i have 431 points with no program.every one know me and i dont use program.

-Am3r1ca
the one and only
america dont try acting like D-dog and put the one and only because hes a close friend of mine and i hate it when people imposter/act like him.

Oh and ps everybody that posts here i plan on asking you all to prove you dont program on kurnik :).

so please dont lie.
Let me provide you with a list of good non program using players:

Ŧħē_ИāΜēĿē$$ (me)
Jerome
Muggaz
Bradspelaren
Sirius
BO BO
Johnny Lynch
Nostalgia
Parasita
Good-Draw

there will be more probably, but these I can remember now.
i prog all the time at kurnik.. think ive progged myself up to 1400 or so.. took a while, but i finaly reached my goal. Jaay =)=)=)
nameless obvously you did not read this righ as i said play here on regular basis. as in are on 4 times a week.

well, we would regularly play here, but theres too many cheaters, thus we play at other sites, somehow i doubt the person who started this thread is any good to test ppl at kurnik.
> nameless obvously you did not read this righ as i said play here on regular basis. as in are on 4 times a week.

Let me quote your words :) :

"who here plays that doesnt program and is 400+. simple question nothing more to it really."

So where exactly did you mention 
on a regular base
? ;)

Anywayz, Jogn is right, too many cheaters and runners here, but then again, that's not new now is it? ;)

I am never use Program!
But i dont play more much..
Bad player, and much Programmer are there. 
I was crown over 860, never Program :p

Tommy
next generation is 1 of the best c4 players on fod he never programs and he never had a sign
I will play when my points reach 470 (master).