« Back to All Topics
Banned
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Banned
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Banned
I have a problem, there are several people in this house that all have accounts with Flyordie Snooker, when I came to renew my snooker acount I accidently left up my husbands username and so managed to register that one instead of my usual Whitewitch, no problem, or so i thought, as the account in question (LCD-CLAN.com) had been in use since around September.
Then out of the blue I get banned from my paying account with a three day ban, I can see and understand why, but the problem was how to remedy the issue given that there's no proviso to change your user name once registered, I pointed this out in a ticket and got a permanent ban without even an email or chance to explain, most unfair I think especialy given that I'd only just paid the subscription fee.
My question is this, what can I do now, why can't FlyorDie change the offending name at the server end or at least give some sort of option.
I'd realy appreciate some help on this issue as it was hard enough to justify the £13 in the first place, so having to go back and pay again for what amounts to a mistake is too much.
In years of playing and subscibing to FlyorDie snooker we've never been anything other than polite and pleasent to all players and the URL name in question was an effort to recruit for a snooker branch to my husbands well established gaming clan, hence the three recent recruits that can be IP traced to that account.
Please advise as to what, if anything, can be done to get me back on the game please.
Thanks for doing the right thing and swopping the nick back to Whitewitch, she lives again!
My nickname Sтяєєт Fıgнтєя is banned moderator called Don Tico without reason i just said that player called uknown or something like that was talking vulgar and he banned me.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti