« Back to All Topics
Friends: The lost and found
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Not to long ago i went to school with this boy, his name was Bryan Adams, he played for the Garry Middle School baseball team, he had excellent grades, knew how to play 5 different instruments including Violin, Viola, Piano, and many more, he had many dreams of becoming, a laywer, an artist, a actor. Then just days after he had pitched an excellent game of middle school baseball and won the game for his team, he had won many awards, including  the Presidents Award of Acedemic Excellents, and in the next year would come back to Garry to be an 8th grader. But then the unexpected happened.

Bryan was skating near the Spokane River on roller baldes with one of his many friends, when the heat became overbarring and he decided along with his friend to go take a quick swim in the river. So Bryan and his friend went down an enbankment and took off their skates and got in. The current was strong as it pulled them a little farther out when they decided to try to get out of the water Bryan's friend made it out fine and Bryan was just about to make it to shore when he slipped backwards in to a ongoing current and possibly was knocked out, his friend chased him down the side of the river after his floating body, when after almost 150 yards Bryan went under and was no longer visible.

The friend ran up to the near by bridge and was screaming for help to the people there, and in all sadness the people laughed at the boy and didn't believe him. So the friend put on his skates and raced home as fast as he could. His home almost 2 miles away.

Bryan was found by the Spokane Diving Team and Emergency Helicopter and taken to the nearest ambulaence and was taken to the hospital, but Bryan was pronounced dead.

This was a great friend of mine who believed in never giving up, and i believe he fought, but maybe god was ready for this boy, and wanted him to come home.

It has been days since this happened and  i still feel for this incedent, so enjoy life while you can young ones, it can be over so quick.

Please respond and share with me any greifs, maybe we can help each other.

Rainin
Kopaka Nuva ... 

remember this is also for important friends you have found.

A moto:  Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 

Sad and a great shame to the world....

awesome quote Rainin, do u mind if i put it in my info as a fave quote?
no i dont mind

Rainin 
Kopaka Nuva ...

im sorry for ur loss Rainin, its hard to lose a loved one, i hope u can overcome this loss and my prayers are with u, i truly agree with u in everything u said, life is a surprising thing, one day ur here the next u can be gone, "carpe dium" i would say it means "seize the day" as we never will be sure as to when our or any of our friend's last day might be, sad words i know but its the truth.
This is true and i thank you for your words. I hope to keep talking to you. And then soon ill tell you about a great friend ive gained. Until then

Rainin
Kopaka Nuva ...
Thank u very much Rainin, i wish to keep talking to ya also, as i must tell u it is quite difficult nowdays to find many nice people around, in u i see one and i will take advantage of the oppurtunity to possibly make a new friend, i look foward to it. :)
REMOVED
CONTENT DESTRUCTION

USER NAME BANISHED

[Edited by: FORUMS MODERATOR on Jun 17, 2003 8:49 PM]
Well thank you fine, i dont know much about you so lets get to know each other eh? im 14  from spokane washington, and im in high school, im a male, i really like sports. so there ya go.

okie doke well i am 19 F from Florida, USA i like playin the drums and playin pool of course, i enjoy the company of nice people yet believe that this world could be better without some others, there ya go
if ya play pool or somethin u could tell me where to meet ya and we can have a few games :)
Sure id love to play a few games of pool though im not to good. But oh well. Cya soon or talk to ya soon.
ok where in pool tho, there are 3 games, hehe, 8 ball 9ball and snooker u choose and we can meet there anytime u like :)
im used to 8 ball i think??? oh well we meet there in a half hour at 6:20 my time 9:20 your time (if that ok)
what is your name i cant find you!!!!