« Back to All Topics
HEEEELLP!!  impossible quiz called zadada
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
i got up to question 10 but its really difficult . Can anyone else go further? 
The answer to life the universe and everything is 42. That should be of use to you :)
Wow Chris your'e not just a whizz @ FOD.  Your a genius lol.
>Wow Chris your'e not just a whizz @ FOD. Your a genius lol

Thank 
Douglas Adams
 :p
Lol you should try the quiz its sooo hard but thnx for your comments ;P 
i actually meant zahada lol 
lol this is quite enjoyable actually, i was stuck for like 5 minutes on the first one lmao
Same fret stuck on level 9, i will have another bash at it now :p good game this nice post !
Got it the answer is in the source of the page.
really stuck on 10 now, :|!.
jeez we one did this at school and this kid completed the game :|

personally i hate it :D
lol tens well hard, iv looked at hints, and i still dont get it!!!
Para, when your in a line, your normally in a .....
1 letter of 5 ;)
Anyone got anything on 10 ? ive tryed everything :|
ive done level 10... i dont think i worked it out right, but i got the answer through trial and error lol

Scotty, add the numbers up... then substitute numbers for letters..

we already know 
R=0
E=1
N=3)To get these 2 you need to highlight the whole thing
U=9)

you should be able to work out the word from there!
i told u lvl 10is impossible this is a brill quiz do us no any other quizes to try:)
Riddles just are not for me I guess :(

Got past level 5 thanks to Fret's help, now stuck on 6 haha.
Anyone up to level 26? I'm stuck on it (I have the general gist of it but annoyingly can't create a word that makes sense :()
para say the word out loud... its 2 letters, its a red herring :D lol

told u lvl 10is impossible this is a brill quiz do us no any other quizes to try

Have a go at this one :D 
http://www.deathball.net/notpron/
Baht Euro Dollar Tögrög pilcrow U omicron dagger epsilon

B    E     $      T      q      u     o     T      e

hope that helps ya chris... symbol for dollar, and pilcrow look like the letters above, and a dagger looks like a T! lol a bit... took me a long time to figure this one out, so many possiblities
Im just feelin really dumb at the moment :|

ive got
R= 0
N= 3
E=1
U=9
f=8

what numbers do i add up? the 123456+529954 ? that makes 653410 then if i use the letters ive got i get

_ _ N_ER

Am i onthe right tracks or completely gone? :|
>hope that helps ya chris... symbol for dollar, and pilcrow look like the letters above, and a dagger looks like a T! lol a bit... took me a long time to figure this one out, so many possiblities

I managed to figure it out about 2 hours after I replied to this post about it :p but thanks anyway Fret. It was the pilcrow that confused me (I was finding it hard to put a letter to it).

Currently on 32, puzzling me a little though!
ive actually did that other quiz before and it was too hard lol not for me ny way :D
ahh chris this is the trouble with authorising posts haha, im stuck on lvl 26 i think it is the one with the logos... cant figure it out at all :|
After absolutely ages I got 6, it still makes no sense why that's the answer.

Now I've given up, getting stuck on every level will soon drive me towards insanity!
Para welcome to my world :p

For 7 you gotta basically save the picture, then search it closely for something which will give you the answer...i spent ages on it, gave up, gave it one last try and seen it straight away.

Im now stuck on level 11 :D
>Im now stuck on level 11 

Check out the "view source" funtion Scotty ;)

>im stuck on lvl 26 i think it is the one with the logos... 

Level 26 is the one you gave me the hint for? 

I saved level 32 (The one I'm on at the moment) in my favourites so I don't really have a way of going back to check things easily without going through it all again.

Hahaha ive made yous all insane and addicted to this quiz lool some people i know are at lvl 50+ eeek! i gave up ....hav fun with it:D
I still can't get 7 Scotty even with your help, I really can't see anything special in that picture, even with 200% zoom!
I'm on level 350, catch up. 
oh yeah, i meant level 27, ya know with the myspace,vodafone etc logos
answered 18 straight away,taking time on 19th now..
Im now stuck on level 11 

View source. The answer is also in this form.

I'm suddenly at level 26, mainly thanks to the help of Max but did get some without help.
>oh yeah, i meant level 27, ya know with the myspace,vodafone etc logos

If you look at the logos and take the first letter from each company you end up witht his string of letters.

m, v, e, m, j, s, u, n, p

Now see if you can figure out what they stand for (there's a pattern to it, all of them are names of similar things).
am seriously stuck on level 27 now :(
right i was being a bit stupid, just got 27 lol... time to keep on moving haha
united forces of myself and Martin are onto level 30 by now :D
>m, v, e, m, j, s, u, n, p

>Now see if you can figure out what they stand for (there's a pattern to it, all of them are names of similar things).

they really need to update the quiz then... with that whole demotion to a dwarf and all!  :p

--jason
cheers chris, i got it before that though! i was being a bit silly, i think im on 35 now
Chris,i need help. some kind of a hint for level 32..i tried different combinations,but i can't make the word..what letter should i start from?
>they really need to update the quiz then... with that whole demotion to a dwarf and all!

Actually the rest of the question is something like "And which one of these isn't one anymore!" :p It's quite a clever question actually.

>Chris,i need help. some kind of a hint for level 32..

Well firstly you hopefully have taken into the consideration 
a 
capital
 start
, that is the first basis for answering it.

Do the opposite of what the directions tell you and note down every letter you pass through. You should end up with a latin name, google it and you should be able to get the answer.
Im stuck on 19 its the 

z
1z
111z 
311z
13211z

one i know how to do it but cant get it right, im sounding it out loud 2 digits at a time, the obvious answer is

3113121z, but that aint working, any more hints? :|
Google one of those sequences you see Scotty. The answer should then be somewhere right in front of you.
>Im stuck on 19 

You have to look at it extremely simplistic.

Eg.

311z

That is (in word form) one three, two ones and one z (which translates to the number they gave you, 13211z)

Apply this to 13211z 

And it will start

1    1    1    3...

One one, one three....

:)

If you still can't conceptualise it look at it from this example

1123113411g

would be

211213211314211g

Two ones. One two. One three. Two ones. One three. One four. Two ones. One G. :p
Or if you really want to use your brain, use Chris' example :p!
lol fosters,the answer is in the rules.
Well firstly you hopefully have taken into the consideration a capital start, that is the first basis for answering it.

Do the opposite of what the directions tell you and note down every letter you pass through. You should end up with a latin name, google it and you should be able to get the answer.

meh,still didn't make it. feeling retarded 
massi, did you take not of every letter you passed through? or every letter you landed on?...
you wanna take note of everyone u passed through... i made that mistake first
gonna try noting now,didn't note anything before
yeh i remember this quiz,think it gets ridiculous for the last 90-100 and there might even be another 10 after that or that might have been impossible quiz 2..
Well there's absolutely no chance I'm getting past 34 :|
can any1 give me the link to the quiz?
thx

level 38 here. one day ill just end up typing  every number from 1 to 1000 as an answer,hoping one of the numbers is correct