« Back to All Topics
Everyone read this...especially you Sandy
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hello forum and anyone who reads this...I recently placed some stakes on a tie breaker game between me and Sandy aka Sad_eyes, I won but I'm going to post this anyways...cuz it's the truth...

Sandy, I love you with all my heart, I love you more than life itself and would do anything for you.  I would die a million deaths to save you from one instant of pain.  You mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without you.  You could never truly know how much you mean to me hun.  And I know I lost the bet on our little tie breaker game, but I wanted to post this anyways because I love you.  And I love you with every fiber of my being and more, you mean more than the universe to me hun, and if you read this...you have to reply to it too ;)

P.S. no smart-a** comments please
very nice guys, i got a tear in my eye, :p keep it up with love like that nothin or no one can come between :D

ƒįηε
To evryone who replied.....

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support...
It means alot to me  ermm... I mean Us....

Sandyyyyyy & Fletch
Dear Fletch and Sandy,

It's so refreshing to have both of you on here.  Two wonderful people in love and awaiting what destiny has to hold.  
"Love is destined to be found, even in the most unique places.. cherish this opportunity".

I also just want to say a 
Big Thank You
 to both of you for making this place: 
- so welcoming (probably should be on the fly or die payroll)
- enjoyable to come to
- and fun of course

As someone mentioned, we need more people like both of you on here.

Take care love birds. 

Sincerely,
Nicole 
> Hello forum and anyone who reads this...I recently
> placed some stakes on a tie breaker game between me
> and Sandy aka Sad_eyes, I won but I'm going to post
> this anyways...cuz it's the truth...
> 
> Sandy, I love you with all my heart, I love you more
> than life itself and would do anything for you.  I
> would die a million deaths to save you from one
> instant of pain.  You mean so much to me and I don't
> know what I would do without you.  You could never
> truly know how much you mean to me hun.  And I know I
> lost the bet on our little tie breaker game, but I
> wanted to post this anyways because I love you.  And
> I love you with every fiber of my being and more, you
> mean more than the universe to me hun, and if you
> read this...you have to reply to it too ;)
> 
> P.S. no smart-a** comments please

WE ALL NO HOW MUCH U LUV EACHOTHER SO STOP GOIN ON ABOUT IT lol (jk)Hope u have a good life 2 gether have fun and look after ur self TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES remember that ok. Hope u last 4 ever together and through times good and bad, stick by each other!!! Brings a tear 2 my eye again!!! 
Luv from ur m8 (i hope) 
Sarah x x x 

P.S i hope ur as happy as me and my bf!!!
I am 12 and i am married lol i am the future Mrs. Sarah Hardy!!! wish me luck!!! hi every 1 i no

P.P.S. Good luck

AGAIN!!!!!!!!
erm....12 and married? in what state was this? :p
i asumed she meant 
 engaged
 not 
married
 as she said she was the 
future
 mrs hardy...not 
the
 mrs hardy now.....did this 
make
 any sense???

hmmm byeeeeeeee
Congratulations u guys, Hope you all the best and take care one another. You two are one of the sweetest set I've come to meet here at flyordie and hope You two stay that way for time to come. 

[img=
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s17/smilies-2845.png
]
JUST ONLINE? YOU ARE NOT VERY GENEROUS, PEACH.
Dang you 
SemperRight
! You posted that befor I had a chance to post mine! I would have beeten you to it if my d*mn computer din't get messed up!  

lol mistake...I won the bet, I didn't lose.  And by the way, that was kinda embarassing to write, heh heh...oh well, Sandy's worth it.
Oh my God..........Fletch :O

I cant believe you went ahead with it, even though you WON!

Well.... I have something to say then.  I do love you Fletcher aka SemperRight.   More than you will ever know.  Each passing day, each passing minute, my love grows for you.  You treat me special in every way.... 

You put a smile on my face everyday, and you know when I need a shoulder to cry on.  I love you for your tender words and kind heart.

My heart belongs to you Fletch :x

Sandy 

Awwwwwwwwwwww you guys.....

newkieeeeeeeeeeeeee
awwwwwwwww you guys are like the lil version of me and newkie! lmfao.......how cute...but im afraid the title of mr and mrs of fod belongs to me and neal! no offence sandy! you can be like the lil miss of fod!

good luck to you guys....you deserve every happiness and i hope you will be as happy as me and neal are

i loooooooooooooove you neal. forever.x
well semper ur either deeply in love or crazy and i think i'm gonna go with... 

crazily in love :p
awwww, how very very sweet!!!

woof woof...

looks like true love to Wilber the pup..  :p
[img=
http://www.topfunpages.com/imgs/page_imgs/sp0802/heart.gif
]

(dinner and long stem roses for her Semper) ;)

GHOST

Hey guys, Ya know I'm not much for the forum, but i can't help but reply to this... Here's an example of something that the world needs more of. Semp n Sandy, both of ya, I wish you 2 the best. It's actually nice to see this.. I hope everything works out for you two. =)
omg dats sooo sweet...yea i hope everythin goes well 4 u 2:D