« Back to All Topics
wrongstart-win = break?
Posted in 
Four in a Row
wrongstart-win = break?
Posted in 
Four in a Row
wrongstart-win = break?
ok, just to be geeky i think all us c4 gangstas should come to an answer on this.

I think that if u win with red playing wrongstarts, it should have ha title, like green win is a break.

Lets all together have some real fun and find a name for winning with wrongstarts, so we can brag to our friends when we win with that, just like we brag when breaking eachother.

So, go nuts all, all alternatives is good :D :D
50%stupid-50%boring,the break wud be too easy,if you wanna break,play wit right moves its hard(i know),good idea but if some1 wanna know more so go on play wit wrongstarts:p:;)........ 
lol, think u missunderstod me dear reiki..

I didnt ask for what u think is funny/boring, or if anyone wana learn wrongstarts.....

i asked for a name of winning with wrong starts

I think its called a break anti 
What so u mean like 4 5 7 where red cant win if blue is perect?
yes =)
Like when for example i win with 455 as red, then i have broken blue in a way, but what is the name for it :P

break anti is to confusing, we need its own name..

Maybe branti..? "yo, i brant london yesterday, easy". That would sound so nice .. 
lol,  fantasising relfson tee hee :p

Lol yeah, that was supposed to be the funny part
Call it an antibreak. That is what you are doing in the end, breaking the anti.
Anti-break comes naturally to me as well, but taking the average connect-4 player's stupidity under consideration, I don't think it's a good choice; It'd most likely get confused with a regular break. Although I suppose we wouldn't be talking to the average player about anti-breaking someone, there's always a chance they're in the same chat and misinterpreting it. Maybe it's just me who's sick and tired of being diplomatic and educational with ignorant players. My pessimism aside, it motivates me to learn the game insanely perfect so I'd never have to hear "lol, i heard you got broken, how!!!??!" again. Of course this is just pure speculations ... and I could never make a mistake, I'm just being empathic with the rest of you! =D

Nah, anti-break is good. =P

Much love,
Eliten