« Back to All Topics
SRV worse mod?????????????
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
right.. my nickname is Alïcïa қeys and i'm on demerit (still!!) and for some reason SRV chooses to Unmute me..i don't know why because mod's usually never unmute, and i said a swear word sarcastically (i.e not cussing someone..) next thing i know i get banned for vulgar language? how is that good moderating when a player already has a demerit!!? i'm never subbing to this site again and i'm sure i won't be the lost to say this in the upcoming weeks, when you have a moderator who chooses this method :@
Well, chances are saying a swear word (sarcastically or not) in front of a room and moderator isn't the best idea.

I don't necessarily think SRV should be in power but I feel his actions were appropriate.
SRV gets alot of coverage. I doubt himself nor the administrators care about your £2.30. They have plenty other people who sub more than one nickname on a frequent basis.

The best thing for you to do is learn from your mistakes.
SRV gets alot of coverage. I doubt himself nor the administrators care about your £2.30. They have plenty other people who sub more than one nickname on a frequent basis.

The best thing for you to do is learn from your mistakes.
All starz really why do you bother commenting if all you intend to do is post negative crap? it doesn't matter how often a person sub's you muppet it's about the inconsistent moderation and lack of brains from Mr SRV ;) now go get a life Blackpool boy Rofl(y)
Ahhh so you're complaining about being banned for swearing while demerited? Being unmuted doesn't give you the right to say "what you want" without further consequences. You basically thought because you had a demerit you could get away with saying anything and unfortunately you found this is not the case ;)

If you can find something in the terms of service that says otherwise, I'll sub you for 5 years myself :)

>All starz really why do you bother commenting if all you intend to do is post negative stuff?

You started it :p
How do you know he unmuted you and then banned you :)? Maybe someone just send ss on you...?
It's easy.  Dont swear, it's against FOD rules..so why continue to do it?  Learn from you mistakes & you wont get punished.
Pata you sound like a complete mess, enjoy the ban. 
no.. i was booted immediately by the Satanic Power-obsessed SRV :@ Rise (harry kiri) no wonder they don't let you play games on the site anymore you lifeless mug. may i suggest chin Augmentation on that odd face of yours (y) 
You wonder why you're banned.

Funny.

He's actually quite good, doesn't kiss up to people and treats everyone the same - isn't that what you want from a mod?

Whether I agree with his actions or not is another story.
paralyzed - basically saying the same thing as Max did in another post, ironic Really..
Whats the problem with NOT breaking the rules ?

;)
Well i dont think srv treats everyone the same i think he has certain friends who cant do anything wrong maybe he should open his eyes or take of the glasses i guess ill be on the hit list now, sorry i already am, 
basically saying the same thing as Max did in another post

Well done. You are a genius.

Maybe I agree with what he said, hence why I've said it too? Not hard to work out really.

You asked a question, and I produced an answer based on my opinion.
i guess ill be on the hit list now, sorry i already am

And why is that? Is it because you repeatedly break rules? It's not too difficult to actually behave in a decent manner on here.

Although back in the days when I was still relatively new to the game I wasn't exactly a saint - so call me a hypocrite or whatever - but that's beside the point.

Excuse my double post.
People change, they learn from their mistakes.
srv  and fodwizard were the best mods on here and would just jump if u called them. mods dont need to unmute its all there for them to see. just respect the game 
The only person SRV thinks bout is himself...
The guy Thinks he untouchable and note can happen to him
plz stop him from bannin all the ppl on fod..
u break rules then u get dealt with. whats the point ?
kate he only doing his  job in his spare time . its a fun site but ppl dont take advantage of that
no upcoming mods r doing  much in fod so this site will be a free for all shortly. but srv  does his job very well
your making an assumption para which makes a bit of an **** out of u, its not because i break the rules, eg. i rightly got a dem for saying something to someone by srv one of his friends friends but he hadnt seen what had been said the previous day meaning he was a bit in the dark, as he dosent see many things he is not getting a clear picture so everything looks black and white, u cant see the wood for the trees para.
in my opinion srv cannot form an objective point of view when his buddies are involved, especially in nine ball, 
srv is an aighty guy leave him alone in fact he has nothing done wrong.
i suggest you should stop with such a harrasment against him.
omg audi u sound like chis crocker britney spears biggest fan leave him alone leave him alone rofl, chill out we are all entitled to a difference of opinion u thinks he great good for you, that wat makes a democracy freedom to express ones opinion, as i am mine okay have a nice day.
> i rightly got a dem for saying something to someone by srv one of his friends friends but he hadnt seen what had been said the previous day meaning he was a bit in the dark

Why does it matter what had been said the previous day ?:| If someone provokes you/says something to you and the next day you decide to say something that breaks the rules because of it, moderators will act on what you said with no need to consider the circumstances behind it. If you obviously swear or harrass another member then in contrast to what you believe, there is a clear difference between black and white. If someone said something to you the day before why did you not just print screen it yourself and send it to the moderators :|?

>that wat makes a democracy freedom to express ones opinion

Unfortunately FOD is a privately owned site so "freedom to express ones opinion" isn't necessarily applicable on here. If you have a problem with SRV and you have the 
evidence
 to back up your negativity towards him then go through the relevant official channels to air your complaint. If all you are doing is tarnishing SRV's reputation using your own personal views then FOD is within their right to punish you further.

It sounds like you were punished fairly by him and now you're in some sort of hatred incited rage because you got caught (And yes that 
is
 an assumption, correct me if you must.:))
press print screen paste in paint, save in .gif. and and ss here >>>>

http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html
  <<< copy and paste this in ur browser then go to contact moderators then attach ur ss (screenshot) to the mail and add any comments you have about the abusive person.

mdr

your making an assumption para which makes a bit of an **** out of u

Okay but I wasn't totally assuming, it was more of a question, but I'll hold my hands up there.

From what I've ever seen of SRV he sits there and doesn't say an awful lot, ignores butt kissers who always say "hi" to mods and mods only (hate people ike that :|), and generally does his job properly most of the time, whether we like it or not. I'll agree some bans/demerits he gives out might be a little harsh, but if you break a rule no matter how small it is, you should expect to be punished.

People like yourself will only have different opinions though, not everyone can agree with me, that's why forums exist.
Worse mod lol.... I mean LOL, caught swearing while demerited?. So a moderator gave you a punishment for swearing and he or she is a bad mod, you make me laugh bud, grow a backbone 'you cant do the time dont do the crime' lol. Moderators are supposed to react to a complaint or screenshot or off their own jugdement. I applaude the Operator and the people who vet the moderator applications, anyone who has applied to be a mod will know that it takes a long time, and moderators are vetted well. Personally I think its a good mod who doesnt chat much or respond to many people, this to me shows this mod cant be manipulated or influenced by friends or anyone else.
I have played Hungarian, French and German players who have threatened me because I beat them in a game, they threatened me saying their mates a mod and then told me which mod,non of them mentioned was SRV, I even had one player who is a well known cheat in 9ball that he was friends with the people who run fly or die.

Anyone who abuses their power for the better of themselves or their friends is bad at their job. Anyone that simply does their job is good at their job ? LOL :D 
Well, I think Paralyzed is right...Well my bad is that I always say "Hey" to mods :p And Ambitous..Nice said ;)
>chris u sound cool. 

Oh dear... nice of you to ignore the points I've made and cut straight to the hurtful personal insults [/sarcasm]. Please elighten me with any more words of wisdom ;)

And here I was looking forward to picking holes in any meaningful reply that you presented :(