« Back to All Topics
calling all the old players
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
ok im bored and just thought id make a post 2c if theres n e players left that was around in 02.i kno most ave got new niks but id like 2c :D
I would like to wish you, all, a Happy New Year, and remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax4qZN1ta8Q

Lucia
Diet! AHAHAAA!!! Funny sheep! ;)

Skeletons don't do diet....

Only diet i'd ever consider is chocolate & icecream diet...

No, i'm not living in Belgium at the moment and they do have something they call chocolate over here as well... but it's maybe like a prehistoric version of it... It's like eating watermelons from the times when they didn't have any juice in them yet... And we all know it's all about the juice!
Hello Fugu, how come you miss chocolate?
Don`t tell me you are on diet!!!!
Newkso, where are you, man?
Great to see you're still grazing the planet, sheep

Still munching the greener grass? 

I miss chocolate.... a lot
i started in 01 but i was playing 9ball.. along with mephisto, shadyroc, ladyhawk :p. didnt start 8ball till 02 but still remember all the old school :p
Hey mollyyyyyyyyy, dont take Rise on he's just a fake 'scotty' :p ALL THE BEST !! 
Says the mushroom....
Nice to "see" you`re doing well, Fugu; still like chocolate?

Newk dear, how`s yer son, and how`s the missus?

hey there Scotty!!

Rise, who are you and how do you know I am fit?

Peach!

Lucia
Y'all are still weirdos to me

Oh scotty u always were such a flirt. gotta luv ya. hiya ocean hope u and the wife n baby is doing awesome. Take care and talk to guys soon. Ill be bk n playing as soon as i get my internet up and running. missing u all lots.
Well my record in nick was elvijs.s which i held almost year and a half
i been around since april 2003  that is close to 2002 :p this nick ewannie is my original when i started.  
Hiya Peachhhh!! im fine thanks, how is the hottest girl to ever enter this site doin!? :p if your on here and fancy some games come look in snooker for US RANGER and let me knowww ;)
sniff sniff i Smell ya ocean n scotty haha Wazzzzz up babes??
MOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :p:p

Sorry jus avin a 02 moment :p

lucia my love ;) kissie kissie missed ya

newk
I am, also, coming to play here, from time to time.

Lucia
started in june 2003 with The Crown. Did not know to this time you get awarded with a crown when your rating is the highest.
dont stop them but me and scotty can sniff them out ;)
Whats to stop people with 2007 + 2008 niks saying "I'm from 2002, just a new nik " ? 

Like you 2 ?????

:p